Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #91
s1fys
abc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Avenue View Post
Machida goes to decision, sherdog bitches. Machida finishes a fight in 3 mins, sherdog bitches.
Yea because Sherdog isn't just one guy.

s1fys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #92
Deneil

White Belt

Can someone explain why these fighters don't know how to defend against these kicks. He had time to put up his hand to block, why not just step forward, placing your right leg in this case, between his legs and use a jab to knock out the kicker. It is not that didn't know the kick was coming, unless he threw the fight. That is what I was taught years ago when I was I the army.

Deneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #93
Pridefightsufc

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedordestroyall View Post
Seriously, this is why I hate friends fighting each others.

Munoz didn't even do anything like when he was fighting Tim Botch.
When he was fighting Tim, he came back from a loss to Weidman in brutal fashion and want to prove he was a top dog and he smash Tim so bad.

Fighting his friend Machida, he absolutely did nothing except stalling time both Machida and him and a few moves then Machida kick his head and it barely look strong enough to KO him and he just act like "I lost."

"I let my friend win easy we both don't get hurt, and we both get money. We don't lose our fans anyway and we gain more fans instead."
Randy must have let Machida get an easy win

Last edited by Pridefightsufc; 10-28-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Pridefightsufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #94
HHJ

Gold Belt

valid criticism my ass,you think he trained two hard months to get in there and not engage...have you watched any of machida's fights?? i hear rumors its not easy to fight a guy like machida...but they might just be rumors..

Old 10-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #95
HHJ

Gold Belt

if munoz rushed him with everything he had and still got koed,you would have all said "wow munoz really went in with a shit gameplan"