Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #61
ShreddinMMA

Silver Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by butcer View Post
Im in iceland and i can buy with ease here trenabol, hgh , dianabol , winstrol,test and hgh for example , so if thats easy to get in iceland its easy to get everywhere
You're right. It is easy.

Guys who abused the TRT rule before are just going to do it illegally now. The people who get screwed by it are few and far between. The only guy I honestly feel bad for from banned TRT is Bigfoot since if anyone has a reason to argue low testosterone, it's a dude like him.

Cormier is taking that belt.
ShreddinMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #62
groo

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damianj View Post
This.

Anyone who thinks all the top athletes in any major ball or combat sport are all natural is one naive and confused mofo.

EVERYONE at the top uses something to keep an edge.
I am not sure Sakuraba used any PED....although maybe he should have.

groo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #63
bigfizzy

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister44 View Post
Probably unfortunately. There isn't one UFC fan who doesn't want to see this fight. If they say they don't, i call bullshit. He's gonna make bank off this fight.
Wow really? Seems like the other way around. Unless someone is a HUGE Chael or Wandy fan, this fight doesn't hold a ton of interest. And why should it? Neither will be champion, and both of them are--at this point in their respective careers--middle of the pack fighters at best. I actually think Chael will win easily, barring some fluke KO, but the notion of one fighter beating another fighter in a very personal fight when one is way, way past his prime doesn't appeal to me.

Homer: Aww thanks, boy. Would you like to change your name to Homer Jr. The kids can call you "Ho Jew."
bigfizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #64
BIGPERG

Orange Belt

Hopefully Chael just goes away but he'll probably land a job on fox. Sigh....

BIGPERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #65
KoChang

Blue Belt

I would love to see this fight if Chael were trt free. My guess is that he would be mentally defeated before the fight ever happened. He wilts like a water logged daisy on it. I would hate to see him off it.

KoChang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #66
butcer

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoChang View Post
I would love to see this fight if Chael were trt free. My guess is that he would be mentally defeated before the fight ever happened. He wilts like a water logged daisy on it. I would hate to see him off it.
Why do you care if he uses trt or steroids or whatever? Steroids do not give you any superpowers, you still have to work your ass off and yes you will gain more strength but sherdog exaggerates the strength gain that steroids give like hollywood exaggerate the effects of pcp

butcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #67
KoChang

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcer View Post
Why do you care if he uses trt or steroids or whatever? Steroids do not give you any superpowers, you still have to work your ass off and yes you will gain more strength but sherdog exaggerates the strength gain that steroids give like hollywood exaggerate the effects of pcp
I couldn't give a shit to be honest. Just my opinion. Chael strikes me as the type of person who needs the mental edge more than the physical edge that trt gives him.

KoChang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #68
HIMBOB

vCash: 1513
I look forward to Sonnen (hendo, vitor) providing some medical test results showing how dangerously low his T levels are.

But I shall not hold my breath on that.

Bigfoot (aka the guy with a real medical condition) posted proof he actually needs TRT, no one else has.

Till I see such easily available proof I view every TRT win with an *

Oh and even as a massive Hunto fan I don't discredit BFs draw with him, and that is because under 2 weeks from the fight date he provided a test showing he had a T level under half that of a 100yo man.

Never forget the freedom fry!!!
HIMBOB is offline   Reply With Quote