Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #21
brownbelt1990

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apostle View Post
I was thinking the same thing when it ended. I was almost even moved enough to let the UFC know via fb or twitter. Note I said almost, I'm too lazy.

That scene you summarized plus the song by Live made it pretty awesome.

I was also thinking of how far the UFC has progressed in that we get 3 1/2 hour episodes now to showcase an upcoming fight. 15 years ago... we barely knew events were still going on.
I got caught up in the moment and actually did do this, now I kind of feel like a 13yr old Usher fan

Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #22
Balzak

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Mike View Post
"100% ready" is all Ive heard George say in 2 episodes of primetime!

"George, we believe you! no one doubted you, what is firas telling you? or maybe your schizophrenic?"

Fuck the hype, I Just want the fight ;)
You are right but even GSP admits he have enough... and the problem is not GSP it's the journalists doing poor job all asking the same few questions; How is your knee? Are you confident it will hold on till the end? Do you think the long lay off will affect you fight... and Are you ready?

Balzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #23
Don Mike

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzak View Post
You are right but even GSP admits he have enough... and the problem is not GSP it's the journalists doing poor job all asking the same few questions; How is your knee? Are you confident it will hold on till the end? Do you think the long lay off will affect you fight... and Are you ready?
Agreed, I like both fighters. Im just sick of seeing new episodes advertised & 20 minutes later feeling like I just had De Ja Vu ;)

3. Anderson Silva
4. Aldo
5. Fedor

Honorary mention:
Vovchanchyn, Hunt, Penn
Don Mike is offline   Reply With Quote