Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #21
Freddy Mercury

Green Belt
 
Freddy Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingskot View Post
I'm in! Hopefully I will learn how to craft legendary threads like this:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44...athos-2503895/

I didn't check the post count for this one, but I'm sure it's really high.
Thank you, as soon as I receive first payment I will be happy to teach you. I know it will be slow going but I believe in you brother.

Freddy Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #22
Freddy Mercury

Green Belt
 
Freddy Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingskot View Post
Apparently I need English lessons from you too.
Thanks for the heads up on that...I fixed it. But don't think that means I will give you further discounts!

Freddy Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:34 AM   #23
kingskot

Blue Belt
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cambridge, MA
Posts: 558
vCash: 500
Weird, it looks like people actually DO care about her reaction. For anybody picking through the flame bait, click here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/anik-ronda-2618639/

kingskot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #24
Freddy Mercury

Green Belt
 
Freddy Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingskot View Post
Weird, it looks like people actually DO care about her reaction. For anybody picking through the flame bait, click here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/anik-ronda-2618639/
They're kids. They don't know what is interesting or not.

Freddy Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #25
eon001

Green Belt
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Lol Freddy, just stop. Your claiming this is an irrelevant thread, yet you've posted like 10 times already. If you don't like the thread, just ignore it and let it die, don't keep adding to it.

Personally I think everyone is free to post what they want. Let the forum gauge the interest level by there post's.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #26
Freddy Mercury

Green Belt
 
Freddy Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eon001 View Post
Lol Freddy, just stop. Your claiming this is an irrelevant thread, yet you've posted like 10 times already. If you don't like the thread, just ignore it and let it die, don't keep adding to it.
Personally I think everyone is free to post what they want. Let the forum gauge the interest level by there post's.

Wow, you actually counted out how many times I posted. Cool!

I agree with you and because only 2 people other than myself (and you now) were arsed to discuss the thread topic itself, I would say the forum has clearly decided the quality of the thread. In my defence I suppose after reading too many banal threads yesterday I thought I'd help educate TS that random thoughts do not make good threads. I don't think he saw it that way.

However, you seemed to enjoy this. On behalf of TS and myself, you're welcome.

PS
TS did send me what he meant as a harsh private message. It was funny.


Last edited by Freddy Mercury; 12-01-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Freddy Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #27
kingskot

Blue Belt
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cambridge, MA
Posts: 558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Mercury View Post
Wow, you actually counted out how many times I posted. Cool!

I agree with you and because only 2 people other than myself (and you now) were arsed to discuss the thread topic itself, I would say the forum has clearly decided the quality of the thread. In my defence I suppose after reading too many banal threads yesterday I thought I'd help educate TS that random thoughts do not make good threads. I don't think he saw it that way.

However, you seemed to enjoy this. On behalf of TS and myself, you're welcome.

PS
TS did send me what he meant as a harsh private message. It was funny.
And then some guy came into my thread and did his best to look all bad-ass and superior (probably because his bum hurts over the several unsuccessful threads he has made, as he appears to care way too much about that kind of thing), but then ended up bumping the thread way more than anybody else. It was funny.

kingskot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #28
ZapatasGuns

Purple Belt
 
ZapatasGuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Westside
Posts: 1,820
vCash: 500
This thread is weird. I'm out.

__________________
Shogun's Squire and Holder of his Katana.

BIG HUG MUG

"You don't mow another mans lawn!"
ZapatasGuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:05 AM   #29
mmafan0

Blue Belt
 
mmafan0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 613
vCash: 533
O_o


__________________
"Fook it." - Conor McGregor
mmafan0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"