Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 09-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #31
Sirensong93

White Belt

vCash: 500
Luke plus one more name at MW warrants a shot, especially if he can beat one of the two in similar fashion as he did to Le.

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer
LW: The Prodigy
Featherweight: Scarface, The Answer
BW:The California Kid
Flyweight: The Magician
Sirensong93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #32
Durruti

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarly View Post
Going to say no. He'll fight Anderson before he fights Weidman, and the reason is because Tim Kennedy blanketed him for 5 rounds two fights ago. They inherited Kennedy from SF so they couldn't shun him like Askren, and I'd call Askren more entertaining than Kennedy by a mile. Nobody in their right mind wants to hear Kennedy try to talk his way into a title fight if Bisping were to win, and even worse, nobody wants to see a repeat of that fight or Kennedy as champion. Really hoping Romero ends his steam.
Kennedy would make a more competitive fight with Weidman than Bisping would. So I would not expect a "entertaining" Bisping in that fight.

Im really looking forward to the Romero-Kennedy fight. Because I like and enjoy Romero, yes, but also because I know Kennedy is a very legit opponent so make the fight interesting to me. I want to find out how real deal Romero is. I would not be interested on Romero fighting other more "entertaining" but just not that solid fighter.

Its like when some fans celebrated the Okami cut. So now you are trying to find a opponent for Machida and what you have. CB Dollaway? You are more interested on CB-Machida than Okami-Machida? Or would you prefer to match him with...Clint Hester? Yeah Clint Hester is definitely a "entertaining" fighter

Durruti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #33
Airdack

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Sangfroid View Post
Lol Le is going to knock him the fuck out.
Good call. Correct as always.