Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #151
macunaima

Purple Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Speeit View Post
inb4 the same guys who said Bustamante was just mad Palhares left BTT support Nog in defending his new money maker
Yeah, both can be right.

Like the guy said on first page, they are talking about the guy in different years.

macunaima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #152
macunaima

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddows View Post
Sorry, but dishonest is you trying to turn a blind eye to the fact they REWARDED Rampage with KOtN bonus for doing that, and laughed at the "naughty" Hendo for his hit against Bisping.

Again, I don't mind if this is the new policy.
but they should have made this public before firing Palhares. because up to now, not only they did absolutely nothing against big names who did that, they rewarded them.

As I noted since this episode. I am not against Palhares firing.
I just think this is more a knee-jerk reaction rather than a change in policy. And THAT is what i don't like from all this.
This.

macunaima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #153
TNT-Kid

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma87 View Post
Holy shit. You are braindead. Look through my post again. Go ahead. Go look.

You see how I didnt say PRY at all. I actually said he needed to stop when the ref TELLS HIM. Another thing you made up. I said when the ref STOPS the fight its over. There is a difference between stopping a fight and having to pry fighters off from each other. Do you understand the difference or do you need that explained too?

Nevermind. Your reading comprehension is lacking and this shit is going to go right over your head. Go take some kindergarten reading classes then come back and talk
Apparently you are braindead because you do not understand what it means to stop a fight. Please go back to school orange belt.

"Tyson is what, 55 years old? he cant teach him (Hendricks) anything.. boxing is different" - UFC 2012
TNT-Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #154
Mikeyz

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit1221 View Post
Minotauro speaking very concisely. I have to stand with Palhares on this one. Otherwise the sport is on a path to political correctness the likes we could have never foreseen. Was Dong Hyun Kim cut for landing a hanmerfist on someone he knew was unconscious? It's ludicrous.
There is no comparision dude, especially since Palhares is a repeat offender when it comes to holding submissions longer then he should

cute and yet sexy

fun but not crazy

sexy but not slutty

tough but not butchy

Gina FTMFW.
Mikeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #155
Mikeyz

Silver Belt

Agreed. The Hendo extra shot on Bisping was completely uncalled for

cute and yet sexy

fun but not crazy

sexy but not slutty

tough but not butchy

Gina FTMFW.
Mikeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #156
TehFlame

Green Belt

How do people bitch about Hendo vs Bisping? I don't think Bisping said anything bad about it.

Hendo knocked him out and threw 1 GnP and stopped immediately when the ref came in. He said he thought he was out but so? Hendo probably thought Shields was out too and we know how that fight went.

Do you think Hendo would have kept punching if Bisping tapped to strikes? No. He knocked him down and followed up immediately and stopped when the ref came. Palhares felt Pierce tapping, referee tried to separate him and he held on for another second. It's so different that people trying to compare Hendo and Palhares are just trying to stir up shit

TehFlame is offline   Reply With Quote