Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Muay Thai and Kickboxing

Muay Thai and Kickboxing Fist and Feet Fighting Forum Discussion.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:55 AM   #51
d3vil0ck

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
It's a tattoo of the Greek flag. He wears this in all his fights, sometimes it's different

So, after watching the fight and hearing what Mike has to say here, there is 100% bullshit in this fight IMO...

I will type up a translation tonight when I get home for anyone interested. If you watch the fight Mixalis hardly "got his ass beat"... He hit him with VERY heavy shots many times and honestly just look at the size difference, it is honestly unfair, but Zambidis still KOs people much bigger... legend

Last edited by d3vil0ck; 01-06-2014 at 09:02 AM.
d3vil0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #52
Pem123

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3vil0ck View Post
It's a tattoo of the Greek flag. He wears this in all his fights, sometimes it's different

So, after watching the fight and hearing what Mike has to say here, there is 100% bullshit in this fight IMO...

I will type up a translation tonight when I get home for anyone interested. If you watch the fight Mixalis hardly "got his ass beat"... He hit him with VERY heavy shots many times and honestly just look at the size difference, it is honestly unfair, but Zambidis still KOs people much bigger... legend
So do you think zambidis got robbed

You realize xu yan knock zambidis down in those two round right

“When you’re the best fighter in the world today, they don’t call you a great fighter. They call you Chael Sonnen, beat me IF YOU CAN"
Pem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #53
Pem123

Brown Belt

You said the fight is unfair because xu yan is much bigger, thats like saying Jones is cheating in every fight becuse of his reach

“When you’re the best fighter in the world today, they don’t call you a great fighter. They call you Chael Sonnen, beat me IF YOU CAN"
Pem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:22 PM   #54
ironwolf

Purple Belt

vCash: 400
Zambidas was not robbed, not by a long shot. Yan is taller but im sure the weight is similar as Zambidis is quite stocky and at this fight had a noticable fat layer on his gut.

He was knocked down 2 or 3 times and didnt pull much off mainly dude to the reach/height advantage of Yan.

Like I said earlier, I know Yan and I had zambidas picked for the fight but it wasn't even close, with about 2 minutes left in the fight we could clearly see that if Zambidas was going to win, there was only 1 way...KO.

it was clear as day from where I was sitting that Zambidas was losing, it almost seemed like he got pissed and started doing stupid shit out of desperation which just made things worse.

Zambidas was 100% NOT robbed....end of story.

ironwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:24 PM   #55
ironwolf

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Rachan View Post
lolol

When people are sick over there do they wear those masks?

They wear the masks anyways because the air quality is usually not great and lots of car exhaust. Pretty normal is asian countries.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #56
Blazeblack

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwolf View Post
Basically yes but they publicly shy and piss on the streets, cough without covering their mouths and smoke indoors.
So kind of like the American deep south.

Blazeblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #57
ironwolf

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeblack View Post
So kind of like the American deep south.
They do that in the deep south???

I don't know

As for the fights, I was embarased for the Chinese at their la k of respect for the foreign fighters.

Last edited by ironwolf; 01-07-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #58
Blazeblack

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwolf View Post
They do that in the deep south???

I don't know

As for the fights, I was embarased for the Chinese at their la k of respect for the foreign fighters.
Well in all fairness there is probably no defecating in the streets over there if meth is not involved. But is't not unheard of to see the rest of that list in the more seeder parts of the south.

Blazeblack is offline   Reply With Quote