Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #31
emax

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1strikeclothing View Post
He has been getting back on track now. Last week he came in and looked really happy and energetic. He even brought his kid into the office.
Good to hear. He is dangerous as hell when he's in the right mindset. His first fight with DJ would have been a victory for him if just one judge at seen the fight a little differently and his rematch was also a fairly close and intense fight as well. If his mind is right he is for sure a legit threat for DJ's title.

emax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #32
RAVEDEATH

Orange Belt

I'd have to say no. It has nothing to do with him declining at all though, I just think DJ has gotten much better since they last fought. Still, as a big Uncle Creepy fan, I hope he gets a shot at the title sometime.

Burn the backs of your legs.
RAVEDEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #33
Phisher

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by emax View Post
Good to hear. He is dangerous as hell when he's in the right mindset. His first fight with DJ would have been a victory for him if just one judge at seen the fight a little differently and his rematch was also a fairly close and intense fight as well. If his mind is right he is for sure a legit threat for DJ's title.
I find funny that people make constant excuses for McCall's performances after his UFC debut while ignoring the fact that Johnson had an extremely rough weight cut for their first fight.

Johnson has improved every fight since his first go around with McCall. I don't know how anybody could give McCall a serious chance against MM considering what we've seen from those two in the past two years.

Phisher is offline   Reply With Quote