Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #31
mike88888

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP_RESURRECTION View Post
gsp was shaking his head and laughing at what he was saying about WADA - hendricks doesnt seem bright, but he seems angry and motivated, which is how i like to see some kinds of fighters
Who do you think is more motivated in this fight? With all the back and forth about drug testing, I think GSP is the one that will be more motivated to put a beating on Hendricks.

mike88888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
AP_RESURRECTION

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike88888 View Post
Who do you think is more motivated in this fight? With all the back and forth about drug testing, I think GSP is the one that will be more motivated to put a beating on Hendricks.
i think both of them are crazy motivated for a variety of diff reasons - for gsp i think its to prove hes still the king, people are thinking hes slipping bc of injury / age and might retire blah blah, and he wants to finish - the steroids thing also irks him

hendricks is obv motivated as the challenger and he found a reason to be angry at georges, which never hurts - if it doesnt make sense to us, thats irrelevant, as long as he wants to win badly

"Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible."
~George Orwell
AP_RESURRECTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #33
mike88888

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP_RESURRECTION View Post
i think both of them are crazy motivated for a variety of diff reasons - for gsp i think its to prove hes still the king, people are thinking hes slipping bc of injury / age and might retire blah blah, and he wants to finish - the steroids thing also irks him

hendricks is obv motivated as the challenger and he found a reason to be angry at georges, which never hurts - if it doesnt make sense to us, thats irrelevant, as long as he wants to win badly
Good points for both fighters to be motivated.

mike88888 is offline   Reply With Quote