Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #111
Tonycpa

Silver Belt

vCash: 783
"I'm planning my next fight [against Hendricks], and I'm not thinking of retiring," St-Pierre said.
"I'm going to keep [fighting] until I don't enjoy it any more. When I get to that point, I'll say, 'This is it. I'm tired and I'm not enjoying it anymore.' It could be tomorrow and it could be 10 years. Who knows? I will listen to myself and listen to my body, and now it's good. I'm excited for this next fight."

Source:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/m...2309--mma.html

Old 11-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #112
Tonycpa

Silver Belt

During the second Primetime episode GSP said he wouldn't have bought an octagon for Tristar if he was planning on hanging them up

Old 11-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #113
Babaganoosh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonycpa View Post
During the second Primetime episode GSP said he wouldn't have bought an octagon for Tristar if he was planning on hanging them up

I hope not. He is a fixture in the UFC and without him it is not quite the same. He obviously knows his body and I do think he is out of his prime but he is so damn good that he can still beat the best at WW and make them look like amateurs.

Babaganoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #114
Tonycpa

Silver Belt

I hope not too. All things will be revealed in time.