Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
LiverpoolUFC

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Cormiers demands are pissing me off a little bit. He's still not UFC proven imo, and I was a HUGE fan of his before he started demanding all this bull. He should be saying "Yeah I'll fight anyone anywhere, lhw or hw, apart from Cain"

Velasquez, Weidman, Machida, Condit, Swanson, Cruz, Dodson
LiverpoolUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #12
trane

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolUFC View Post
Cormiers demands are pissing me off a little bit. He's still not UFC proven imo, and I was a HUGE fan of his before he started demanding all this bull. He should be saying "Yeah I'll fight anyone anywhere, lhw or hw, apart from Cain"
I just think people were sick of him talking. Like just drop down and fight already my man. Glad he's finally doing that

trane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #13
bambammccoy

Green Belt

vCash: 196
Quote:
fighting Mir- "I'm going to prove that I belong in the UFC by destroying Frank Mir."
absolute shit fight.

fighting Roy- "I got the UFC jitters first time around, I'm going to make it up to the fans."
absolute shit fight minus the wall n stall.

Says he could beat JBJ.

I despise JBJ AND I'm from Oklahoma, but Cormier is such a shitty compeitior and person.

JBJ vs Cormier will be the fight with the most ego in the octagon but one of them is actually talented.

bambammccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
boz

Purple Belt

vCash: 50
TJ Grant, but having his eggs all scrambled is sort of to blame for that

boz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #15
melvinj0

Brown Belt

Quote:
Dude has dominant wins over Josh Barnett, Bigfoot Silva, Frank Mir, and Roy Nelson. WTF are your standards to be "UFC Proven"? Not counting his wins over Barnett and Silva because they took place in SF? If so thats just dumb and doesn't make any sense. He beat 3 top 10 HW's (#4, #6, and #10), not sure what else you want him to do.

melvinj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
bambammccoy

Green Belt

vCash: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinj0 View Post
Dude has dominant wins over Josh Barnett, Bigfoot Silva, Frank Mir, and Roy Nelson. WTF are your standards to be "UFC Proven"? Not counting his wins over Barnett and Silva because they took place in SF? If so thats just dumb and doesn't make any sense. He beat 3 top 10 HW's (#4, #6, and #10), not sure what else you want him to do.
I usually bash people hard for unreasonably discrediting wins but a win over Roy isn't all that impressive. Roy has never beat any real good competition. Kongo(now cut), Mitrione(admits he likes to fight with his chin up and hands low), and Herman(now cut, only won 1 ufc fight against a nobody).

And Mir? I know Cormier made him look bad but when was the last time Mir looked good?

Barnett? Good win in a Grappler vs Grappler match.

BF? because its just soo hard to find his chin right?

Cormier isn't great.

bambammccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
Mma Adiction

Green Belt

im not sure if thomson wasnt fighting because he wants a shot. The ufc wanted him to fight for the title but the Champ got injured, is not like Nick diaz that doesnt want to fight unless he gets a title shot

Mma Adiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
gdiazz
Banned

[QUOTE=bambammccoy;89914981]I usually bash people hard for unreasonably discrediting wins but a win over Roy isn't all that impressive. Roy has never beat any real good competition. Kongo(now cut), Mitrione(admits he likes to fight with his chin up and hands low), and Herman(now cut, only won 1 ufc fight against a nobody).

And Mir? I know Cormier made him look bad but when was the last time Mir looked good?

Barnett? Good win in a Grappler vs Grappler match.

BF? because its just soo hard to find his chin right?

Cormier isn't great.[/QUOT

Haha your stupid as fuck. You brush off his wins like all thpse guys are cams lmao. Because bigfppt ju st gets kped from everyone eh? Dumb ass lol

gdiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #19
FitesOvrFiters

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedDwarf View Post
Joe son?
you're awesome