Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #21
rjmbrd

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirroh View Post
thats some bullshit then, i'd be getting in contact with customer support for a refund.

Totally annoying, I'm visiting relatives out of town so I couldn't order it via cable provider tonight. I'm grateful @itsjosh was kindly enough to let me know the mobile app was still up, so I'm getting a not-so-great stream on a tablet at least.

rjmbrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #22
Blood Python
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmbrd View Post
Why didn't you turn the charges around?
I had screen shots of how long it took for a "live" customer rep to assist me (over 44 min). Emailed them a bunch during the fights with no response. They got back to me after the event. They even admitted they were having issues on their end (not my connection) and went on to say something along the lines of "well you didn't miss the main event." Not even a partial refund and one of the worst customer service experiences I've had.

Live Free or Die.
Blood Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #23
rjmbrd

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Python View Post
I had screen shots of how long it took for a "live" customer rep to assist me (over 44 min). Emailed them a bunch during the fights with no response. They got back to me after the event. They even admitted they were having issues on their end (not my connection) and went on to say something along the lines of "well you didn't miss the main event." Not even a partial refund and one of the worst customer service experiences I've had.

Thats pretty bad customer service.

What I meant was, why didn't you turn the charges around w/ your credit card company? I can't imagine they would fight it if a customer disputed it over a technical failure on their end.

rjmbrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #24
Blood Python
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmbrd View Post
Thats pretty bad customer service.

What I meant was, why didn't you turn the charges around w/ your credit card company? I can't imagine they would fight it if a customer disputed it over a technical failure on their end.
Oh!

I didn't think about that until someone else mentioned it in a thread about ufc.tv and yahoo. It was too late by then but now I know.

Live Free or Die.
Blood Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #25
itsjosh

White Belt

I bought the event @Blood Python had bad customer service with and also went to customer service and was told the exact same thing (that I din't miss the main event) TOTAL BULLSHIT. Also one of the worst customer service experiences I have ver had. It was a Travis Browne fight that was completely blacked out. I woulden't let it die and kept emailing customer service and wrote a physical letter to Neulion and the UFC. http://www.neulion.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=207116461 Finally got a partial refund and 3 months of UFC Vault. Relatively satisfied but they should offered that to begin with, ya know. Although I didn't reverse the charges for that fight, I will for this one. It's still a spinning screen!!! No Problem @rjmbrd. Glad I could help. Just a little something I picked up along the way. Gotta "Pay it Forward" to the next person without fights from UFC.tv though. haha

itsjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #26
Metal_Daze

Black Belt

From the UFC twitter:

"Having trouble with your #UFC162 stream on UFC.TV? Try enabling your cookies or use Chrome or Firefox web browsers."

Doesn't seem very helpful but I hope it can fix your problem.