Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #11
tinobar
MMA HIPSPTER

vCash: 500
sonnen should get tat on his fore head that reads "born to lose"

lets do it for the dinasours
tinobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:41 AM   #12
Marck

Blue Belt

I hate to tell you this, as much as I know you want Chael Sonnen and his family to DIE. They cannot do anything to him. Chael is abusing the drugs that was prescribed to him. Those drugs are not illegal in normal life but it is however illegal in competitive sports. FED's cannot arrest you for abusing drugs that are prescribed to you.

One example. You went to a walmart for Vicodin as prescribed by your Doctor, then you saw a cops at the register and you told him "this is a prescribed medicine for me and I'm only allowed to take 1 a day." You look him in the eye and then you pop 4 of that bitch inside your mouth. You know what he's gonna do, He ain't doing shit.

They will only ask him to see whats the degree of his punishment can be. If he abuse it more than the usual people DO then He might lose his chance to ever fight again. Remember He's ban for 2 years. It can go longer up to never fight again.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:53 AM   #13
Black Gi

vCash: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marck View Post
FED's cannot arrest you for abusing drugs that are prescribed to you.
Really?

Who prescribed the HGH and EPO for him?

Hey pussy, are you still there?

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred moments of sorrow.
Black Gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:00 AM   #14
Guitarmbar

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorfan4lyfe View Post
EPO is given to people with anemia with a prescription. Here in the states. It's used for other medical reasons as well I imagine. Like a weak cancer patient etc.

It's not as hard to get as you may think. I'd tell the feds it's none of their business what I put into my body. What a bunch of control freak tyrants. This country is going in the shitter. Most of the illegal drugs are flown in by the CIA on record! Cocaine. Heroin!! Especially Heroin coming from Afghanistan.. It's a fucking joke.
Stay away from the microwave with that tin hat. You people that believe in massive intergovernmental conspiracies are hilarious. The idea that a huge government agency could essentially run a multi-billion dollar drug trade without it ever getting leaked is just pure lunacy. The NSA couldn't even watch our phone calls without one of their contractors going off the res. Can you imagine the CIA trying to do business with drug cartels and somehow keeping it secret. Think about it.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:04 AM   #15
Guitarmbar

Black Belt

Quote:
Actually in my experience working with government and law enforcement. You never tell the truth. They will burn you for it just the same as if you were honest about it. Lie, lie, lie.

If a cop asks you if you had something to drink and you did. You say you didn't. Even if you're not under the influence.

I used to be really naive. Thinking being honest would cut me slack. It doesn't. It just makes their jobs easier to get a conviction.
That's not true. Chael would be the first one to tell you that you can get off easy if you tell the truth. As long as the truth gets the FEDs more heads on the chopping block. Chael rolled on people to get leniency in his money laundering trial. I'm sure he will do the same here. Typical slimy Republican. Bashes the government right up until he needs their help and then suddenly he's batting his eyes at them.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:07 AM   #16
Sakurabas Ear

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarmbar View Post
Stay away from the microwave with that tin hat. You people that believe in massive intergovernmental conspiracies are hilarious. The idea that a huge government agency could essentially run a multi-billion dollar drug trade without it ever getting leaked is just pure lunacy. The NSA couldn't even watch our phone calls without one of their contractors going off the res. Can you imagine the CIA trying to do business with drug cartels and somehow keeping it secret. Think about it.
THEY JUST LET THE PHONE THING LEAK TO MAKE US BELIEVE THEY COULDN'T BE CAPABLE OF RUNNING THE DRUG TRADE!!!

WAKE UP SHEEP!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

RIP crewman

July 2009 - June 2014
Sakurabas Ear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:32 AM   #17
JDB

Green Belt

vCash: 1256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marck View Post
I hate to tell you this, as much as I know you want Chael Sonnen and his family to DIE.
Hardly, I just want to see him punished for cheating. Doing some time might be good for Chael, hell he might even become an honest person.

-The DanaWhite
JDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:33 AM   #18
Black Gi

vCash: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarmbar View Post
Stay away from the microwave with that tin hat. You people that believe in massive intergovernmental conspiracies are hilarious. The idea that a huge government agency could essentially run a multi-billion dollar drug trade without it ever getting leaked is just pure lunacy.
Oliver North and Ronald Regan need a word with you.

Hey pussy, are you still there?

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred moments of sorrow.

Last edited by Black Gi; 08-01-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Black Gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:53 AM   #19
Karelinator
Bulgarian pursuittt

vCash: 50
He will try to convince them he got bitten by adult Wanderlei during that scuffle.

Cogito ergo bum.
Karelinator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:57 AM   #20
warriorscomeout

Black Belt

Quote:
EPO is given to people with anemia with a prescription. Here in the states. It's used for other medical reasons as well I imagine. Like a weak cancer patient etc.

It's not as hard to get as you may think. I'd tell the feds it's none of their business what I put into my body. What a bunch of control freak tyrants. This country is going in the shitter. Most of the illegal drugs are flown in by the CIA on record! Cocaine. Heroin!! Especially Heroin coming from Afghanistan.. It's a fucking joke.
Nobody should take advice from this guy, ever.