Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 03-22-2014, 06:03 AM   #151
Melas Chasma

Blue Belt

vCash: 1504
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaccbeard View Post
So we are to excuse Gus for assaulting people including women in the streets and being a general criminal hooligan. Let's just praise him as a wonderful human being cause now he gets paid to beat people up.

But according to you in your own words:

So jones is a disgusting person because he wrote this:

"Youngest world Champion in UFC history, Fighting toward Greatness, Glorifying Christ, Breaking down walls, Living amazed, Will YOU be a witness?"

So Jones is a disgusting person, but Alex is not?

Gotta love these double standard haters.
No. Alex was a disgusting person when he was a child/teen, Jones is a disgusting person today, as an adult. There is a difference.

Melas Chasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:28 AM   #152
HeexX

Brown Belt

vCash: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ughugh View Post
Wasn't that difficult really. He revealed one of his user names (metroplekz). From there I got his name and all I had to do was find the one who stalks Gustafsson and trains bjj.

BOOM! The face of a stalker/keyboardwarrior. You'd think he's 15 years old but he's actually 32.

This tough guy selfie is hilarious. That's the face I picture him making when he goes into his rants on Sherdog and Flashback. Cracks me up everytime.

Yeah he seemed to have a change of heart just before the fight (not only there but on Flashback and Sherdog as well) and started writing stuff like it would be 5 hard rounds for a decision instead of his usual 'Jones will smash him with hellbows in the first' bs. My theory is that we finally swayed him a lil' bit.

Yes it's him. I'm 99,99999% sure of it. Unless there are two guys out there that copies each others "uniqueness" and posts.

You can probably (not certain) add Ovary Hugger to that list too cause again with the over the top insanity and also plekz reappeared in the Gustafsson threads when Ovary Hugger got banned. It might be a coincidence and off the top of my head there's no flagrant cross posting to back it up, but...
Hahaha, that's fucking great! The tough guy selfie is so good.

Yeah, ovary hugger is/was a fucking weirdo too. He kind of has a habit writing like dip/plekz with some minor changes. For instance, putting a comma after every question mark and being under the impression that a question mark can't be used to end a sentence. Like so: "LOL no gus is bad for the sport you know?, he was a bad kid 10 years ago" then keeps on going on some ill-thought-out rant.

The weirdest thing is how he actually follows all of Gus' (yup, found his facebook) pages while still hating the shit out of him. Some textbook schizophrenia shit all over that guy.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #153
Ughugh

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeexX View Post
Hahaha, that's fucking great! The tough guy selfie is so good.
He's a genuine, certified badass. Rolls and shit. Haven't you read "The Little Engine That Could"? He thinks he can, he thinks he can, he thinks he can...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
He can't.

Quote:
Yeah, ovary hugger is/was a fucking weirdo too. He kind of has a habit writing like dip/plekz with some minor changes. For instance, putting a comma after every question mark and being under the impression that a question mark can't be used to end a sentence. Like so: "LOL no gus is bad for the sport you know?, he was a bad kid 10 years ago" then keeps on going on some ill-thought-out rant.

The weirdest thing is how he actually follows all of Gus' (yup, found his facebook) pages while still hating the shit out of him. Some textbook schizophrenia shit all over that guy.
Well done, Watson!! While you're at it you can check out some of the mma related stuff in the forum where you found his name. He keeps it somewhat clean but from time to time the DIPshit in him creeps out. There's a few verbatim things in there that will seem awfully familiar.

And yeah, it's mildly schizo to say the least. You'd think he was trolling but his effort goes waaaaay past normal trolling. The more I think about it he seems like a fan turned hater for whatever reason? I've got a sneaky suspicion he's formerly a frequent commenter in one of Alex's social medias.

Also nice spot with the punctuation but I'm confused? Are you saying plekz/dip uses "?," or that Ovary Hugger does? If it's Ovary Hugger I think we've found our smoking gun cause Travis Bickle/plekz does it as well.

Old 03-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #154
HeexX

Brown Belt

Quote:
He's a genuine, certified badass. Rolls and shit. Haven't you read "The Little Engine That Could"? He thinks he can, he thinks he can, he thinks he can...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
He can't.

Well done, Watson!! While you're at it you can check out some of the mma related stuff in the forum where you found his name. He keeps it somewhat clean but from time to time the DIPshit in him creeps out. There's a few verbatim things in there that will seem awfully familiar.

And yeah, it's mildly schizo to say the least. You'd think he was trolling but his effort goes waaaaay past normal trolling. The more I think about it he seems like a fan turned hater for whatever reason? I've got a sneaky suspicion he's formerly a frequent commenter in one of Alex's social medias.

Also nice spot with the punctuation but I'm confused? Are you saying plekz/dip uses "?," or that Ovary Hugger does? If it's Ovary Hugger I think we've found our smoking gun cause Travis Bickle/plekz does it as well.
Agreed. Definitely seen it.

Yes exactly. I've noticed both of them occasionally do it. Also one of those pretty rare weird things that makes you think. If he actually is Ovary, that would make him even weirder than he already is. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Travis Bickle

Old 03-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #155
MaTaLa

vCash: 5212
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Rounder View Post
Didn't he smack up a girl? If so, he's a scumbag piece of shit but, at the same time, doesn't really effect that I like him as a fighter.

Also, I find it funny that the same people who bitch and moan every time Jon Jones says something in the media are the same people saying that other posters should mind their own business.
I don't know the specifics of his offenses but if he's paid the price and changed his ways I'm good w/ it. We all make mistakes.

As a huge Jones fan I agree w/ your last point.

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson is a beast
MaTaLa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:53 PM   #156
Ughugh

Brown Belt

Quote:
Agreed. Definitely seen it.

Yes exactly. I've noticed both of them occasionally do it. Also one of those pretty rare weird things that makes you think. If he actually is Ovary, that would make him even weirder than he already is. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Travis Bickle
Yeah if he really is Ovary Hugger there's something seriously, seriously wrong with him. Not that it isn't with plekz/dip (oh, it is), but mocking Alex for the death of his father and stuff? Wow! I'm sure his bjj instructor will be thrilled to know he's teaching a little sociopath how to choke people out.

But anyways. I think I will wait and see if he cleans up his act and stops flooding the forums with troll accounts and if I so much as suspects the little shit is behind another account I will post all the information on him directly in his club's facebook groups so every single one of their members can see what a hateful little freak he is. He supports full disclosure and accountability so I'm sure he would want to take responsibility for his own digusting actions as well. August Wallen, Jesper Gunnarsson and the rest of the good folks at Gladius MMA as well as Allstars would probably be interested too with all the lies he's been writing about them as DIP.

And I think I've found a diagnose for our patient btw. He's giving people on Flashback advice on dextroamphetamine and ADHD. And he's a big fan of Breaking Bad and likes to correct people on how things are done in the meth business.

Last edited by Ughugh; 03-23-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Ughugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:27 PM   #157
HeexX

Brown Belt

Quote:
Yeah if he really is Ovary Hugger there's something seriously, seriously wrong with him. Not that it isn't with plekz/dip (oh, it is), but mocking Alex for the death of his father and stuff? Wow! I'm sure his bjj instructor will be thrilled to know he's teaching a little sociopath how to choke people out.

But anyways. I think I will wait and see if he cleans up his act and stops flooding the forums with troll accounts and if I so much as suspects the little shit is behind another account I will post all the information on him directly in his club's facebook groups so every single one of their members can see what a hateful little freak he is. He supports full disclosure and accountability so I'm sure he would want to take responsibility for his own digusting actions as well. August Wallen, Jesper Gunnarsson and the rest of the good folks at Gladius MMA as well as Allstars would probably be interested too with all the lies he's been writing about them as DIP.

And I think I've found a diagnose for our patient btw. He's giving people on Flashback advice on dextroamphetamine and ADHD. And he's a big fan of Breaking Bad and likes to correct people on how things are done in the meth business.
That's awesome. He has it coming to be honest. Practice what you preach pretty much.

Lol. Nicely done. You can just feel that something is very off mentally with the guy. Meth even. That's pretty filthy.

Talk shit, get hit!

Old 03-26-2014, 05:50 AM   #158
Ughugh

Brown Belt

Quote:
Quote:
Might be reaching a little bit but I think Alex may have been following this discussion and posted a message on his Facebook page for plekz (and others like him):

"Dear All,
Thank you for all your messages and kind words. Just so you all know, I get 100s of messages daily and there is no chance for me to read or answer them all, so you know that there is no disrespect from my side if you haven't got an answer. To become the Champ, I need to put all my time in what is the most important, and that is training.
Please contact my management though their FB page Mano Management or the website http://manomanagement.com/ or email them at info@manomanagement.com for any PR or sponsorship opportunities and they will assist you.
Thank you, your support and the time you put down to contact me is truly appreciated."

https://www.facebook.com/AlexTheMauler

Old 03-28-2014, 01:54 AM   #159
spunkbun

Blue Belt

Quote:
Might be reaching a little bit but I think Alex may have been following this discussion and posted a message on his Facebook page for plekz (and others like him)
Well, if he's reading this I'd just like to say:
Keep up the good work and please, please stop talking like an Arab immigrant.

spunkbun is offline   Reply With Quote