Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #51
MMASuperfan

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by valium View Post
Pedro Rizzo: AS said he will be back. AS is obviously going through the 7 stages of grief, he's at denial stage. When someone experiences traumatic events in their life- they usually go through these stages.
- Shock or Disbelief
- Denial
- Anger
- Bargaining
- Guilt
- Depression
- Acceptance and Hope
I won't be surprised if he decides to retire after all. But I'm hoping he would be too proud to retire and continues fighting, so we can see the Bispings and Munozes of this world put a beating on him. Say you want about Fedor, he's not lost to the same person twice.
Fedor defender? Check
Total butthurt status? Check
Delusional asshole? Check
Unempolyed neckbeard who's never accomplished anything? No way to tell for sure... OP will deny deny deny...but typically these types of people are just that.

Get off the haterade IV man.

MMASuperfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #52
MMASuperfan

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by csroster View Post
I like how Fedor was casually dragged into the OP at the end there.
The butthurt is strong in this one. If a scoreboard fell from the rafters and landed on Anderson Silva this dude would be yelling at the top of his lungs SEE HE LOST ! HE LOST! FINALLY THE GREATEST PART OF MY PATHETIC LIFE IS COMPLETE

Did Fedor ever rematch one of his losses? NO.
I'm pretty sure Bigfoot and Werdum would have beaten him again. Hendo...not so sure.

MMASuperfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #53
valium

Yellow Belt

Anderson Silva fans, thank you for replying to this thread. You've proven my points, exactly. You are in denial/ anger stage. You lived your life vicariously through your idol, and the loss hurts. Don't worry some of you will get over it, some of you will not and will carry that denial/anger through your adulthood. You will continue to populate this forum with your retarded comments and childish posts, as if that will change what happened to your idol. Please stay in school so that you may learn some meaningful rebuttals, and stay away from drugs.

valium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #54
Captain Trips

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by valium View Post
Anderson Silva fans, thank you for replying to this thread. You've proven my points, exactly. You are in denial/ anger stage. You lived your life vicariously through your idol, and the loss hurts. Don't worry some of you will get over it, some of you will not and will carry that denial/anger through your adulthood. You will continue to populate this forum with your retarded comments and childish posts, as if that will change what happened to your idol. Please stay in school so that you may learn some meaningful rebuttals, and stay away from drugs.
Your criticism of "retarded comments and childish posts" would be more meaningful if it wasn't, well, a retarded comment and childish post. It makes you come across as either just another troll or as arrogant and defensive. There may be some validity in your OP, minus the blatant bias and clear misunderstanding of psychology (evidenced by the use of words like "obviously" and "proven" when neither are remotely justified).

Captain Trips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #55
west42

Orange Belt

Not really, some sherdoggers have disproved the K-R model earlier in 2013, the medical field just hasn't caught up yet. The "Ur a hater" model is phasing out KR as we speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punky brewster View Post
It's a perfectly legitimate thread that some people find interesting. Kubler-Ross model, Psychology 101.
Talking about Anderson Silva's psychological state after two devastating losses is "just hate"?
You're clearly transitioning from the denial phase to the anger phase right now.

west42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #56
groo

Silver Belt

Anderson didn't lose he "insert some implausible and convoluted excuses here"..

groo is offline   Reply With Quote