Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #71
Wayweary

Black Belt

vCash: 3083
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheonGreyJoy View Post
it suggests he was removed and put back, maybe after the outcry.

It is generally a cache issue when people visit the same site and get differing pictures. If you visited when Tito was taken down, and it did seem that way months ago, then your cache may still be showing that period.
I've seen this issue crop up multiple times over a period of months so unless you are saying that they kept putting him back on and taking him off again it doesn't make much sense. One of the issues was having adblocker enabled and it wasn't Tito that was absent, but the entire third column and there was an ad oddly placed there. It was clearly a malfunction. I was able to display the site properly and improperly depending on if I had adblocker running and I didn't ever clear my cache once.

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #72
Rattlehead
Horsemeat Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
Yes it's true dana white and the rest of the hitler establishment are trying to sully titos good mexican name
"hitler establishment"?

And his good Mexican name is Jacob, by the way.

Rattlehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #73
JammG

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayweary View Post
I've seen this issue crop up multiple times over a period of months so unless you are saying that they kept putting him back on and taking him off again it doesn't make much sense. One of the issues was having adblocker enabled and it wasn't Tito that was absent, but the entire third column and there was an ad oddly placed there. It was clearly a malfunction. I was able to display the site properly and improperly depending on if I had adblocker running and I didn't ever clear my cache once.
This appears to be the issue. It's still able to reproduce the same problem, though the ad seems to get loaded less often now. Tito, Forest and Bonnar are also just empty links that redirect to the same page, their names aren't highlighted in red when you hover over them, like everyone else. Also everyone's age is wrong, unless the intention was to show their age when they first entered the hall.

Not that it's such a big deal, but it is humorous how they managed to reinforce everyone's beliefs about removing fighters from the hall, just by making a shitty webpage.

JammG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #74
immy92

Blue Belt

some bullshit about the most wins in lhw like everyone else is saying

team robert garcia

Kelvin Gastelum future WW champ.
immy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #75
CC27

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBJJGuy View Post
some of you newer fans make me sick

i am no huge tito fan but he made history and is a HOF and now he's been removed???

he isnt even on the ufc site http://www.ufc.com/fighter/HallOfFame

show some respect to the pioneers who made it possible for guys you support today such as jon jones

danas a prick

Tito isnt removed, I always thought Tito/Bonnar/Forrest were just never added but they are.

You have to remove adblock, someone just told me that and I did it and Tito/Forrest/Bonnar are all listed.

Survived Tachi Palace 10 "Let The Stream Fail"
CC27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #76
TheKnightMare

Silver Belt

vCash: 50
It's very true.

TheKnightMare is offline   Reply With Quote