3. Do remember that event, I think it was Kenflo's first one as a main commentator and Rich made some jokes about him. Wanderlei 1 or Hamill...going with the former, UFC 99.
4. This was during Sherk's time. Tibau?
5. Kenflo. I believe this was after Mishima.
7. no idea. Wanderlei was assumed to come over, maybe Fuji?
10. Nah, don't remember the numbers too well, too many. I'm guessing it had something to do with Tito/Randy/Chuck, so the one where Randy unified the belts vs Tito, him holding the Interim belt that he won from beating Chuck. UFC 56?
your data is useless when judging a fight
rankings do matter if done the right way: not by betting odds, but by using the ATP formula
only pro-fighters should judge MMA (laws against bias)