Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2014, 05:38 PM   #221
Wayweary

Brown Belt
 
Wayweary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,471
vCash: 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPofAtheism View Post
A camel isn't going to outrun a human or a dog, it is a pack animal. It walks, it eats, it runs for a short distance, it goes back to walking, then eating.
"Camel racing is a popular sport in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Australia, and Mongolia. Professional camel racing, like horse racing, is an event for betting and tourist attraction. Camels can run at speeds up to 65 km/h (18 m/s; 40 mph) in short sprints and they can maintain a speed of 40 km/h (11 m/s; 25 mph) for an hour."

Quote:
Please, do some research before making incorrect statements. Again, I said BEST endurance animal not, YOU PICK AN ENVIRONMENT AND AN ANIMAL,
Try looking up what camels can do yourself before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself. Even when I first brought them I said they perform better in the fucking desert than humans can anywhere on planet earth, after you are saying humans are so much better than any other animal at running because of overheating issues. Humans will overheat long before a camel and can't run nearly as well.

Quote:
human beings still win, sorry, you're wrong.
Again, look it up. Camels and several other animals are better distance runners than humans.

Quote:
Your cardio wouldn't be better, you would get mauled in the fight. You would be gassed in under three minutes. My whole point in one easy to digest scenario.
Your scenarios was bullshit. There would obviously be more factors than cardio in a fight between someone that trained as a fighter and someone that didn't. Do you not understand what a control is? I thought you were a science researcher, fuck stick.

Quote:
No, the only distinction I need you, the idiot to understand, is your body adapts to the work given to it. Wow, you mean all human beings have cells?
Why do you insist on trying to straw man everything I say? All humans beings are virtually identical genetically. There is no way around the fact that our biochemistry is essentially the same.

Quote:
You don't say...genius! Now you're repeating what I already said about biodiversity and trying to claim your schooling me? Ugh, dumb.
I think this settles it: you have no conception of reality if it infringes on your ego. You said biodiversity is "the reason all life exists on earth." That is not what it means in any sense. Biodiversity is a measure of variation of life, not a reason for life's existence, dip shit.

bi·o·di·ver·si·ty [bahy-oh-di-vur-si-tee, ‐dahy‐] Show IPA
noun
diversity among and within plant and animal species in an environment.

Quote:
Yes, the Russians had a sole purpose for the kettlebell. Using a spoon to cut your steak doesn't make you a genius, it makes you an idiot. You suppose you could have a stone weight? Mind telling me what a STONE is? You're dumb.
Why am I dumb? Because I correctly said that weights for exercise can be made of stone? They can also be of all kinds of shapes. You are the one that scoffed at the idea of a stone being a weight, if you'll remember, moron. In fact, stones were used as early weights in terms of weights and measures, and actually were used for exercise as well.

Quote:
No kettlebells are not used for weight training, you're wrong.
Any training that uses weights is by definition weight training. There are different types of weight training. One of those types is what you are restricting the definition to, but the actual definition is any exercise that uses weights for resistance.

Quote:
Yeah, a shoe is a weight, a phone is a weight, a rock is a weight, a gallon of milk is a weight.
Only if they are purposed that way which they typically aren't...

Quote:
Your obscure use of the word weight is hilarious.
Obscure? You apparently don't even know what that means.

Quote:
Human beings are not "virtually identical biochemically", you're wrong.
Of course we are. What, do you believe we live in the Marvel universe with mutants running around with basically differing biochemistry? That's hilarious.

Quote:
No you haven't taken Biology, maybe in high school, but you failed.
Yeah, ok, buddy. I never got lower than an A in any of the biology courses I took in college.

Quote:
Do you know how many human clones are out there? You don't even know the definitions of words. If I said identical twins you would of argued they are not the same, even though human beings are "virtually identical biochemically" right? Dumb.
You are intentionally muddying everything you try to talk about so you can weasel out of everything. You are like a worm on a hook. Being the same biochemically does not mean that your mass, physiology and fitness are all the same, dip shit. Those were two different lines of discussion, by the way.

Quote:
Yes how efficiently your body does work relates to cardio, not in your mind because you think you're a genius saying cardiovascular fitness. Dumb. Yes, I hate to break it to you but evolution is real.
Yeah, I know evolution is real, so what? I've already referred to evolution in this discussion and it went over your head, like when I mentioned the fact that you can't expect an animal to preform in an environment that it is not adapted to, like having a dog run in extremely hot temperatures. There are environments where running is problematic for humans as well. Humans are good at venting heat when they but even they can't keep up with camels in that arena nor can they come close to matching a camel's speeds over short and long distances.

Quote:
Wow so human beings and insects aren't made up of cells huh?
Why are you even saying this? Do you think that if you study one thing made up of cells, it means you know everything about another thing made up of cells? Delusional. Plants are made up of cells, too.

Quote:
When you compare ecosystems and behaviors of insects, what do you think you compare those insects to? Is it possible you would compare their behavior to other mammals that might share traits or behaviors?
Insects aren't mammals, retard!

Quote:
What happens when you're asked to describe that mammal from a Biological stand point? What happens when you are submitting research on the comparison? Eh?
Those are very large topics and I seriously doubt any analysis you would be presenting would even touch on human cardiovascular fitness in the slightest. In actuality, though, I'm pretty sure you aren't a main researcher at all. With a Bachelor's in Physics and Math, you are probably at best an intern they let do data entry and crunch numbers with the help of software.

Quote:
You act like nature some how isn't related to human beings, you are really dumb. I don't take you reading a few articles on the internet as "studying", oh you STUDIED mathematics huh? Was that before or after you decided to get a degree in Economics?
You are proving you know jack shit about Economics when you say this, but you claimed you knew all about Economics degree paths and knew many Economics majors. Economics is a social science that involves mathematics heavily, dip shit. In order to be accepted into a graduate program, you are going to at least need the equivalent of a mathematics minor.

Quote:
Oh you studied Biology, was that before or after you figured out one of the easiest sciences was too difficult for you?
I love Biology and found every BIO course I took to be pretty easy because they are interesting (except maybe Microbiology but that was just because the teacher was pretty unreasonable, but I still got one of the few A's in the class). I didn't keep Biology as my major because I felt to do anything meaningful in field I would be committing myself to an additional four years of school to complete a PhD program after I finished my undergrad degree.

Quote:
Not everyone is an academic, stop trying to be one. You do you soldier, get told when to drink water. Awww, close to a minor in Biology, is that right? How long have you been in college? Almost at the end of that GI bill? Yup lots of people made general statements in this thread and didn't get butt hurt when they were addressed as such, bum!
You didn't address their statement as if it was referring to something other than the TS, dumb ass. It's like if someone posts in a thread about WWII and says that the Japanese aircraft had limitations compared to the allied planes and you jumped down their throat about modern Japanese planes based on a side conversation you were having or something. You would be off base. I said something about the suggestions of the TS and you tried to act like I was wrong as if my comments related to your separate points that I didn't address. Stop being a child.

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #222
Nova Q
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,022
vCash: 500
Most fighters can barely go three 5 minute rounds at a decent pace. MMA -- with its constant shift between punching, kicking, and grappling -- is just more tiring than boxing.

Nova Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #223
Which Doctor
The SolJ Mike GameStop Beercan & Steak Nachos Belt
 
Which Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The heart of Har Gow, the soul of Shu Mei.
Posts: 2,751
vCash: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Q View Post
Most fighters can barely go three 5 minute rounds at a decent pace. MMA -- with its constant shift between punching, kicking, and grappling -- is just more tiring than boxing.
Because most don't properly train to.

__________________
The upstart Overeem used the dreaded diverticulitis liver-kick to fell & retire the mighty Lesnar @ UFC 14:1

"I'm not a Hic Flair. I'm not a Havishing Hick Hude."- 27xWC Renato Laranja
Which Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #224
Wayweary

Brown Belt
 
Wayweary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,471
vCash: 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPofAtheism View Post
The statement was made,
Oh, so now it was "it was said," and not that I said it? Yeah, cause I never said it. What, did you look and weren't able to find what you swore up and down I said? LMAO, that's precious. And anyway, the statement that was made was not an absolute one. Here is the fucking statment, you moron (tell me how it is a universal statement that a single counterexample disproves):

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanNervPinch View Post
MMA striking victories frequently occur very quickly. Boxing usually requires a long, steady flow of shots that takes more time.
Notice that he says "frequently," and "usually?" Yeah, that means he isn't making a universal statement about all MMA or boxing fights. So, a single counterexample does not contradict what he fucking said. Try to learn some logic, man.

Quote:
Mike Tyson was the counterexample, you were proved wrong, deal with it.
Again, a single counterexample only invalidates universal statements.


Quote:
I'm not your daddy, you said it, I replied, you got butt hurt.
I hope you are no one's father...

Quote:
Asking for my results? If you wanted the results you could simply google them, I did the measurements myself out of my own curiosity.
And I'd get your results? You posted them to the internet and you think they will be easily obtainable by a google search? lmao

Quote:
Again, I am not your daddy,
If I believed in a God, I'd be on my knees right now in gratitude for that fact. lol

Quote:
I don't want to hold your hand. Again, you're trying to shift the discussion so you can be right. I never argued there wasn't a difference, I argued the difference was negligible.
Again, what is the difference? How negligible? I can tell a marked difference from personal experience which is one of the things that tells me you are full of shit.

Quote:
Close your eyes and let a 155 lb. fighter punch you on the chin with 24 oz. gloves,
You first, bitch.

Quote:
you're dumb. All of my experiments for you to go test are a direct counter to your nonsense.
Ok, so you claim you have test results yet you refuse to share them. Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

Quote:
Can you even remember why the 4 oz. vs 8 oz. got brought up? No? I didn't think so! What is hilarious is you post quotes that keep proving my point.
I think any independent observer can easily see how you've repeatedly stuck your foot in your mouth, if they ever cared to.

Quote:
I literally tell you what an NCO is, and you turn around and try and accuse me of not knowing what an NCO is, even though you agreed with me. You're dumb, you have poor memory even though the conversation is logged.
You said an NCO was a "commanding officer," moron. That's wrong and I told you so, and then you persisted with, hurr hurr, yes it is, it means "non-commissioned officer!" And like I've said, that's different than a CO, moron! lmao That was just an example of you thinking you know better than anyone else even when they have experience and you don't.

Quote:
Sure I brought up Roy Nelson, and you tried to compare the predictability of his right hand to the predictability of Ronda's armbar.
No, you brought up Ronda too. I just did my best to work with the examples you gave. You brought up Roy Nelson, I said his predictability has hurt him, so you then brought up Ronda because she is undefeated. Well, she has been adding more skills to her game. According to you, though, being predictable is not important. If you just get really good at what you do, no one can counter it. You're pretty stupid, man.

Quote:
It was a stupid comparison, and you are stupid. Again, you have to post the definition of a word I've known since the age of 8.
Then why don't you use it properly? Having a misapprehension at age 8 that has stuck with you for your entire life is kinda funny, but whatever. If you really knew what it means, why would a random individual's lack of knowledge about a somewhat esoteric field baffle you? What's so hard to figure out about it?

Quote:
I'm literally baffled by your stupidity.
I am never baffled by anyone's stupidity, even yours. But I feel for you: it must suck walking around befuddled all the time.

Quote:
I'm baffled by your lack of knowledge on ancient militaries when trying to speak about ancient militaries.
Again, I feel for you. Being so easily confused has to be tough.

Quote:
I'm baffled you claim to of had higher education but you can't read. You are stiflingly stupid! Now you're trying to tell me what words I should of used? You're a moron for real!
I'm just guessing as to you intent because what you said was pretty nonsensical.

Quote:
Again, you can't read at all. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension?
I'm going to trust the standardized test scores that have put me at the 99th percentile in reading comprehension for the entirety of my life before I take the evaluation of an obvious moron as the truth.

Quote:
You're a moron of the highest caliber. Yes, there is a complex strategy going into a fight, yelling commands at a fighter that are of the most basic level ARE A BURDEN! Read that sentence a few times to understand.
They are only a burden if they don't help. If someone is making a mistake and you call it out and they rectify it, is that a burden? No. If you see an opening and you call it out, and they capitalize on it? Nope. You have alternatively said corners only call out uselessly obvious stuff and then that they call out complex strategy which is a burden. Which the fuck is it? You started out with the idea that calling something out is useless because it is obvious, then you said calling out complex strategy is a burden, but now calling something basic out is a burden, too? Not really. These are things that your coaches may call out to you in training and you are used to responding to it. No burden there.


Quote:
This, this right here is the height of how stupid you are...

"You've been a corner man but you think that corner men are just a distraction and shouldn't be a part of the sport?"

YOU ARE A MORON! WHY WOULDN'T SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN A CORNER BE THE BEST TO CRITICIZE IT? Fucking idiot...
So once you realized how bad and useless you were as a corner man, you concluded that all corners are pointless? lmao

Quote:
Another moronic statement...
Says you.

Quote:
"What kind of bush league fights have you attended?"

HEARD OF CODY MCKENZIE YOU MORON!? HUH!? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
And he is one fighter among how many in the UFC? And was never elite... you are again bringing up one example which is an exceptional case to show what "most corners" are like. That doesn't fly. And what all did they fuck up? They weren't nearly as bad as you described "most corners" to be.

Quote:
I'm ignoring all your nonsense because you're a complete moron. You don't even remember what you're arguing, you don't train, you can't read, and other posters have even commented on your idiocy. WHICH DOCTOR, remember him? WHICH DOCTOR you remember him? Let me quote him since you're such a moron...
I know what you prefer. It hasn't been in doubt. People are even welcome to agree with you on that opinion, but that's all it is: an opinion. Your attempts to support it with faulty analogies and poor logic are getting called out. Your subjective inclinations are just that, nothing more.

Quote:
Now shut up you whiny beoch and go sit in the corner...

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #225
VPofAtheism
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayweary View Post
"Camel racing is a popular sport in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Australia, and Mongolia. Professional camel racing, like horse racing, is an event for betting and tourist attraction. Camels can run at speeds up to 65 km/h (18 m/s; 40 mph) in short sprints and they can maintain a speed of 40 km/h (11 m/s; 25 mph) for an hour."

...

You didn't address their statement as if it was referring to something other than the TS, dumb ass. It's like if someone posts in a thread about WWII and says that the Japanese aircraft had limitations compared to the allied planes and you jumped down their throat about modern Japanese planes based on a side conversation you were having or something. You would be off base. I said something about the suggestions of the TS and you tried to act like I was wrong as if my comments related to your separate points that I didn't address. Stop being a child.
Why are you posting how fast a camel runs? We're speaking about endurance animals, and human beings and dogs are the best. Shut up already, you're wrong. I do know what camels can do, which is why you're wrong. As I said, BEST ENDURANCE ANIMAL, not IN THE DESERT BEST ENDURANCE ANIMAL. Dummy. I have looked it up, you're wrong. My scenario wasn't bullshit, you're wrong. If running was all you needed for cardio why do long distance runners get tired wrestling? Yeah, the body adapts to the work it is given, you're wrong.

See dumb statements like this...

"All humans beings are virtually identical genetically." - YOU ARE A MORON!

And this...

"You said biodiversity is "the reason all life exists on earth." That is not what it means in any sense. Biodiversity is a measure of variation of life, not a reason for life's existence" - Again removing context, and showing your idiocy. Life on the planet has progressed directly because of the DIVERSITY of ORGANISMS inside ECOSYSTEMS. Hmmm, I wonder, what should we call this, biodiversity perhaps? You're dumb. Uh no, you're dumb because you don't realize A STONE is a measurement of weight, idiot. I did that to show how fucking dense you are, the densest boob on sherdog. Running with 1 oz. weights on your ankles I guess is weight training to you huh? LEARN WHAT CONTEXT IS YOU BABOON!

Why don't you explain to my why everyone on the planet doesn't experience the same side-effects when they ingest the same chemical, in the same amount? PERHAPS BECAUSE HUMAN BEINGS DON'T HAVE "VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL BIOCHEMICALLY"? Idiot. Wow now you're trying to tell ME who has been telling YOU what diverse biochemistry means, what diverse biochemistry means...you're an idiot. Yes I can expect an animal to perform in an environment that it is not adapted to, in the same way I CAN EXPECT A PLANT TO PERFORM IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT! YOU ARE A MORON! Yes, me studying insects with Biologists with comparisons to mammals makes my expertise much higher than yours, MUCH HIGHER. Yes, STUDYING CELLS gives you insight into HOW CELLS FUNCTION, jesus dude, the military did you NO favors.

Here is another one of your genius statements...

My quote: "insects to? Is it possible you would compare their behavior to other mammals"

You: "Insects aren't mammals, retard!"

Fucking genius...you are a fucking genius...

Do you know what you do after you get an undergrad degree? Yeah, it is called a postgraduate degree. I said I got my undergrad in 2010, do the math you friggin' moron. Economics barely uses mathematics, what you took a Business Calculus class and you think that is mathematics? YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR DEPTH! YOU KNOW NOTHING! Now you're telling me details about your Biology class? The teacher was unreasonable? You mean the imaginary one? Men lie by inclusion, why are you including details I would never give a shit about? Stop lying already, you've never made an A in your life. I'm sorry you don't know what a general statement is, that isn't my problem. Next time quote the person you're speaking to so you don't get called out for being an idiot. Into the corner with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Q View Post
Most fighters can barely go three 5 minute rounds at a decent pace. MMA -- with its constant shift between punching, kicking, and grappling -- is just more tiring than boxing.
This has already been addressed and you're wrong.

VPofAtheism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #226
masterofthetap

Orange Belt
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 448
vCash: 500
Yea you're right, we should make it so that they have to beat each other to death.

masterofthetap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #227
VPofAtheism
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayweary View Post
Oh, so now it was "it was said," and not that I said it? Yeah, cause I never said it. What, did you look and weren't able to find what you swore up and down I said? LMAO, that's precious. And anyway, the statement that was made was not an absolute one. Here is the fucking statment, you moron (tell me how it is a universal statement that a single counterexample disproves):


...

I know what you prefer. It hasn't been in doubt. People are even welcome to agree with you on that opinion, but that's all it is: an opinion. Your attempts to support it with faulty analogies and poor logic are getting called out. Your subjective inclinations are just that, nothing more.
I didn't search for anything, you're dumb. I made a reply to you that was directly related to that comment. Mike Tyson proved you wrong, you're dumb. The guy made an incorrect statement, it was an absolute because of...SOMETIMES this happens, SOMETIMES this happens. Since you love definitions go look up absolute. Yes, my counterexample shat on his absolute statement, you're wrong. Not my personal results you fucking moron, you think I'm the only one who has ever done that experiment? Idiot. A marked difference huh? So you spar full out with 8 oz. and 4 oz. gloves? Yeah you're a moron. I don't even want to mention that boxers take more damage than MMA fighters. The only person to comment on the back and forth is WHICH DOCTOR, care to remind me what he said? You're dumb.

I said commanding officer, then you wanted to show off your military experience and tell everyone what NCO stands for, after it was already said. On top of that, you want to try and tell everyone CO doesn't stand for commanding officer, when nobody even said that. You're just an idiot. Deal with it. I'm sorry you're a moron and you still don't understand the difference between Ronda and Roy Nelson. You're seriously the most incompetent fuck I've seen on here yet. The word was used properly, you're a moron. Now you're using standardized tests to rate your reading comprehension? How about the fact that WHICH DOCTOR thinks you can't read for shit? That standard enough for you moron? I never said corners call out complex strategy. Another example that you can't read. You are seriously dumb as fuck. Yes it is a burden, sorry you don't understand what a burden is, but it is, you're a moron. Right, I'm a useless cornerman, you ever seen me corner? No? Then you're a moron.

Again, I literally used ONE EXAMPLE, CODY MCKENZIE, to disprove your absolute statement, and here you are whining about it, "oh well that is only one guy...". Shut up you cry baby bitch, you think stupid shit only happens in your local MMA scene? HOW ABOUT PAUL DALEY THROWING A CHEAP SHOT? WHERE WAS YOUR BRILLIANT COACH THEN EH? Yeah, you're a moron. Now go sit in the fucking corner you whiny bitch where which doctor and I put you about 5 pages ago. Dumbass...99th percentile reading comprehension? Lol, what a moron!

VPofAtheism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #228
Wayweary

Brown Belt
 
Wayweary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,471
vCash: 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPofAtheism View Post
Why are you posting how fast a camel runs? We're speaking about endurance animals, and human beings and dogs are the best. Shut up already, you're wrong. I do know what camels can do, which is why you're wrong. As I said, BEST ENDURANCE ANIMAL, not IN THE DESERT BEST ENDURANCE ANIMAL. Dummy. I have looked it up, you're wrong. My scenario wasn't bullshit, you're wrong. If running was all you needed for cardio why do long distance runners get tired wrestling? Yeah, the body adapts to the work it is given, you're wrong.

See dumb statements like this...

"All humans beings are virtually identical genetically." - YOU ARE A MORON!

And this...

"You said biodiversity is "the reason all life exists on earth." That is not what it means in any sense. Biodiversity is a measure of variation of life, not a reason for life's existence" - Again removing context, and showing your idiocy. Life on the planet has progressed directly because of the DIVERSITY of ORGANISMS inside ECOSYSTEMS. Hmmm, I wonder, what should we call this, biodiversity perhaps? You're dumb. Uh no, you're dumb because you don't realize A STONE is a measurement of weight, idiot. I did that to show how fucking dense you are, the densest boob on sherdog. Running with 1 oz. weights on your ankles I guess is weight training to you huh? LEARN WHAT CONTEXT IS YOU BABOON!

Why don't you explain to my why everyone on the planet doesn't experience the same side-effects when they ingest the same chemical, in the same amount? PERHAPS BECAUSE HUMAN BEINGS DON'T HAVE "VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL BIOCHEMICALLY"? Idiot. Wow now you're trying to tell ME who has been telling YOU what diverse biochemistry means, what diverse biochemistry means...you're an idiot. Yes I can expect an animal to perform in an environment that it is not adapted to, in the same way I CAN EXPECT A PLANT TO PERFORM IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT! YOU ARE A MORON! Yes, me studying insects with Biologists with comparisons to mammals makes my expertise much higher than yours, MUCH HIGHER. Yes, STUDYING CELLS gives you insight into HOW CELLS FUNCTION, jesus dude, the military did you NO favors.

Here is another one of your genius statements...

My quote: "insects to? Is it possible you would compare their behavior to other mammals"

You: "Insects aren't mammals, retard!"

Fucking genius...you are a fucking genius...

Do you know what you do after you get an undergrad degree? Yeah, it is called a postgraduate degree. I said I got my undergrad in 2010, do the math you friggin' moron. Economics barely uses mathematics, what you took a Business Calculus class and you think that is mathematics? YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR DEPTH! YOU KNOW NOTHING! Now you're telling me details about your Biology class? The teacher was unreasonable? You mean the imaginary one? Men lie by inclusion, why are you including details I would never give a shit about? Stop lying already, you've never made an A in your life. I'm sorry you don't know what a general statement is, that isn't my problem. Next time quote the person you're speaking to so you don't get called out for being an idiot. Into the corner with you...



This has already been addressed and you're wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPofAtheism View Post
I didn't search for anything, you're dumb. I made a reply to you that was directly related to that comment. Mike Tyson proved you wrong, you're dumb. The guy made an incorrect statement, it was an absolute because of...SOMETIMES this happens, SOMETIMES this happens. Since you love definitions go look up absolute. Yes, my counterexample shat on his absolute statement, you're wrong. Not my personal results you fucking moron, you think I'm the only one who has ever done that experiment? Idiot. A marked difference huh? So you spar full out with 8 oz. and 4 oz. gloves? Yeah you're a moron. I don't even want to mention that boxers take more damage than MMA fighters. The only person to comment on the back and forth is WHICH DOCTOR, care to remind me what he said? You're dumb.

I said commanding officer, then you wanted to show off your military experience and tell everyone what NCO stands for, after it was already said. On top of that, you want to try and tell everyone CO doesn't stand for commanding officer, when nobody even said that. You're just an idiot. Deal with it. I'm sorry you're a moron and you still don't understand the difference between Ronda and Roy Nelson. You're seriously the most incompetent fuck I've seen on here yet. The word was used properly, you're a moron. Now you're using standardized tests to rate your reading comprehension? How about the fact that WHICH DOCTOR thinks you can't read for shit? That standard enough for you moron? I never said corners call out complex strategy. Another example that you can't read. You are seriously dumb as fuck. Yes it is a burden, sorry you don't understand what a burden is, but it is, you're a moron. Right, I'm a useless cornerman, you ever seen me corner? No? Then you're a moron.

Again, I literally used ONE EXAMPLE, CODY MCKENZIE, to disprove your absolute statement, and here you are whining about it, "oh well that is only one guy...". Shut up you cry baby bitch, you think stupid shit only happens in your local MMA scene? HOW ABOUT PAUL DALEY THROWING A CHEAP SHOT? WHERE WAS YOUR BRILLIANT COACH THEN EH? Yeah, you're a moron. Now go sit in the fucking corner you whiny bitch where which doctor and I put you about 5 pages ago. Dumbass...99th percentile reading comprehension? Lol, what a moron!
Oh, I thought you said you were done responding? Yet here you are with your bullshit again. Looks like you are gotten to, you little bitch. I've already been way to generous with my time and attention to someone who can't even understand what I'm saying in this thread. You can go lick your wounds now and try to sooth your ego, but you can never escape what you are. lol

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"