Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 01:36 PM   #311
Kylewood95

Blue Belt
 
Kylewood95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 846
vCash: 500
Make it happen, would be a sick fight

__________________
Winner of Sherdogs EA UFC heavyweight tournament
Kylewood95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #312
flexxx145

Green Belt
 
flexxx145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeexX View Post
What are you even talking about? Can you construct a sentence like you're not twelve and convey your argument without weird pictures and bringing up diseases? What's wrong with you kid? All that excitement, what for? Fucking slow down, you weird fuck.
You not being able to understand what I'm insinuating with with the picture and mentioning Alzheimer's just proves who is the child in this argument.
Sorry it took me so long to clown you as I was at the gym.

flexxx145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #313
HeexX
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The snowy plains on which the Mauler roams
Posts: 6,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexxx145 View Post
You not being able to understand what I'm insinuating with with the picture and mentioning Alzheimer's just proves who is the child in this argument.
Sorry it took me so long to clown you as I was at the gym.
What I was able to understand was that you're a kid - an assertion that you just further reinforced. Don't get me wrong - of course I understand what you are insinuating. It's just a stupid 'argument'. You're a kid, so you act like one. Nothing weird about that when you think about it, albeit very annoying to have a 'discussion' with.

__________________
The Mauler is taking the belt of gold to the North.
HeexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:58 PM   #314
BruceLeeOnTRT

Brown Belt
 
BruceLeeOnTRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,353
vCash: 500
Eh fuck it. I really wanted to see that rematch, but it will have to wait with all these injury shenanigans. I fully expect Gus to work a clinic on AJ.

BruceLeeOnTRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #315
flexxx145

Green Belt
 
flexxx145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeexX View Post
What I was able to understand was that you're a kid - an assertion that you just further reinforced. Don't get me wrong - of course I understand what you are insinuating. It's just a stupid 'argument'. You're a kid, so you act like one. Nothing weird about that when you think about it, albeit very annoying to have a 'discussion' with.
If I was a kid it would just mean that you're getting schooled by a kid. You're an idiot, and you response shows it, but that's okay.
You were all on the Sonnen **** when he almost beat Silva and now you're doing the same now that Gus almost beat Jones.
At least you're showing consistency as a hater.


Last edited by flexxx145; 08-16-2014 at 06:39 PM.
flexxx145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #316
ermac88

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,269
vCash: 500
This will be an awesome fight
It will be great to finally see guys deserving of contender shots

ermac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:29 AM   #317
HeexX
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The snowy plains on which the Mauler roams
Posts: 6,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexxx145 View Post
If I was a kid it would just mean that you're getting schooled by a kid. You're an idiot, and you response shows it, but that's okay.
You were all on the Sonnen **** when he almost beat Silva and now you're doing the same now that Gus almost beat Jones.
At least you're showing consistency as a hater.
I'm getting schooled by you? You're not just a kid, but a mentally deranged one at that. That lack of self-insight is quite the hilarity.

And once again you show that you've got no idea what you're talking about. Sonnen vs Silva was a great fight, but I was never on Sonnen's nuts, and besides Silva was hurt and Sonnen on steroids. Why are you making up things?

I've been a fan of Gus for 5-6 years, so honestly, you couldn't be more wrong. You're basically a weird kid that doesn't know what he's talking about and putting words in people's mouths. The fact that you think that you're 'schooling someone' belongs in /r/unintentionalcomedy if anything

__________________
The Mauler is taking the belt of gold to the North.
HeexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:31 AM   #318
lsa

Red Belt
 
lsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: down south, up north
Posts: 9,288
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeexX View Post
What I was able to understand was that you're a kid - an assertion that you just further reinforced. Don't get me wrong - of course I understand what you are insinuating. It's just a stupid 'argument'. You're a kid, so you act like one. Nothing weird about that when you think about it, albeit very annoying to have a 'discussion' with.
Hey now. Dont talk to kids on the inter webs!
It can go very very wrong


__________________
“Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us.”



– Evan Loyd Tanner 1971-2008
lsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:43 AM   #319
HeexX
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The snowy plains on which the Mauler roams
Posts: 6,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsa View Post
Hey now. Dont talk to kids on the inter webs!
It can go very very wrong

chrishansen.jpg
Haha, nice.

__________________
The Mauler is taking the belt of gold to the North.
HeexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:54 AM   #320
jerk

Blue Belt
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 747
vCash: 500
I like this fight. Gus' striking, movement and athleticism will likely be way too much for Rumble but he certainly deserves the opportunity more than Manuwa did.

jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"