You all are stupid if you think Fedor can beat A.Silva
1) Just look at their fighting styles, Fedor is mostly a brawler love throwing haymakers while Silva is mostly a counter and technical striker
2) If any of you idiots still did not realize yet that when Silva fights in a heavier weight class than Middleweight, he's actually better, more comfortable and more dangerous than he is in MW. Silva even said that himself, if you don't believe it, for proof watch his 3 fights that he had in LHW very carefully against Griffin, Bonnar, and Irvin compare to his MW bouts. Silva simply humiliated them, made them look like cans (not to mention he finished all 3 of them, 1st round TKO victory)
3) It doesn't matter who the hell they fought in their respective weight class cause they both defeat great fighters.
4) Only one fighter that these two have in common: Dan Hendo, watch his fight against Fedor and his fight against Silva, that explains a lot why Fedor wouldn't and couldn't beat Silva.
5) Silva is faster, quicker, smarter
I'm not sayin Fedor wouldn't stand a chance cause he does, but that's only if he can take Silva down, keep him down, do some GnP, and submit him but knocking Silva out?? I highly doubt it, as I said earlier Silva is too smart and technical to get KO by a brawler.
Silva by Decision or TKO (referee stoppage)