Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:55 AM   #41
SnitchInsider

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPherson911 View Post
Do you expect the quality of TUF 20 to be much higher than the usual TUF fights cuz they poached the best 115ers from Invicta? Or do you think it's just gonna be crap that's rewarded with a UFC title belt?

Another question, ya think the straw weight champ would be much of a PPV draw? The first title defense is gonna have to be on a friggin Fight Pass exclusive card.
I doubt strawweights will be any more or less of a PPV draw than the lowest male weight classes, which is to say not a PPV draw (although I love me some MM and wish they would try).

Old 03-28-2014, 09:06 AM   #42
dbsh209

Brown Belt

vCash: 883
Can't wait for this season, when is it coming out again?

Old 03-28-2014, 09:14 AM   #43
OZbeer

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchestnut View Post
Neither do I ...No seriously I watch for both hotness and skills. Paige is my favorite to win because of her always positive attitude and effort, but she in probably one of the lesser skilled of the fighters on the show.

I like Felice Herrig. She is funny, can be sexy at times but overall a little too much of a attention whore but she will win a fight, maybe two.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm going for Bec #1 coz shes an Aussie, #2 coz of her backstory #3 coz she's hot

OZbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #44
Smoking TRT

Yellow Belt

Have you guys been following the current beef between Bec and her estranged Husband?

Bec's name is getting dragged through the mud. This is going to hurt her brand a lot I think.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #45
CountOfSoCal

Purple Belt

vCash: 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking TRT View Post
Have you guys been following the current beef between Bec and her estranged Husband?

Bec's name is getting dragged through the mud. This is going to hurt her brand a lot I think.
I saw her FB post today reassuring everyone that she'd be on TUF 20, do you have any other info regarding it all?

Old 03-29-2014, 12:50 AM   #46
Pierced7681

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOfSoCal View Post
I saw her FB post today reassuring everyone that she'd be on TUF 20, do you have any other info regarding it all?
If you go on dan hyatts athlete Facebook page he's got some crazy rants about how bec abused him during their marriage and a bunch of people from becs hometown are telling their stories how bec bullied them lol it's crazy and ya her brand prolly will take a hit from this

Old 03-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #47
EndlessCritic

Red Belt

tuf 18 men and tuf 17 men both had very high quality fights.

EndlessCritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #48
Jim Rockford

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierced7681 View Post
If you go on dan hyatts athlete Facebook page he's got some crazy rants about how bec abused him during their marriage and a bunch of people from becs hometown are telling their stories how bec bullied them lol it's crazy and ya her brand prolly will take a hit from this
i'm no fan of Bec,think she all hype,although,she's much improved since her invicta debut....that being said,her ex husband is a prick of the highest order.

Jim Rockford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #49
Pierced7681

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Rockford View Post
i'm no fan of Bec,think she all hype,although,she's much improved since her invicta debut....that being said,her ex husband is a prick of the highest order.
I'm not taking sides, just find it interesting both are claiming abuse against the other