Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 06:35 AM   #191

Purple Belt
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,393
vCash: 500
You must be new around.

Right ?

Because stating that some MMA fighter does not have a chance is beyond .. That word.. I can't use it.. BEYOND STUPID..

Ok, here we go

I still think Jones will win but you probably got my point ;)

War Ca-eeeen !

Rory for the Title !
xupacabra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:57 AM   #192

Green Belt
GGNORE's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Daegu, South Korea
Posts: 993
vCash: 500
The UFC isn't really hyping him, I assume he will get he'll bowed

I wish I was still alive.
GGNORE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #193
needle movement expert
MCS's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Laplandia
Posts: 13,773
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
Rogan said on his podcast that he knows for a fact that Vitor went into the Jon Jones fight with a fucked up hand. Explains his tactics on that fight.

Episode where he said it is 471 with Matt Serra as a guest.
I'm actually watching that now, lol, but in pieces since it's so long.

MCS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #194

Red Belt
Wayweary's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,716
vCash: 11378
Originally Posted by BareKnucklez View Post
Haha this. I was very impressed with him in the Maldonado fight, it showed he's not only tough but he's an intelligent fighter. I'm actually predicting Glover to win. I don't see how Jones can finish him unless he gasses in the later rounds
I guess a sub from top or GnP elbows or knees and elbows against the cage could never happen. Did you see the Shogun fight? Have you seen any Jon Jones fight besides the Gustafsson one? Maybe you were just being ironic?..

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:39 AM   #195

Brown Belt
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,801
vCash: 500
jj will slowly pick him apart
just like did it to shogun

Prex32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #196

Brown Belt
gevoudane's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 4,697
vCash: 1326
Glover is not Shogun. And unlike Shogun, Glover will win.

Originally Posted by Prex32 View Post
jj will slowly pick him apart
just like did it to shogun

gevoudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:40 AM   #197

Blue Belt
MyFist's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
here's Jones and Glover stats

HP: 25
ATK: 25
DEF: 25

HP: 25
ATK: 50
DEF: 15

To me it seen like Jones will hast 70% chance of winning while Glover 30%.

MyFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #198

Gold Belt
Jackonflame's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 21,490
vCash: 50
I remember when Jones was going to take Gus down at will and finish with "hellbows" inside of 3.

I doubted Conor,
Now I feel silly
Aldo's a goner
McGregor's a billy (GOAT)
Jackonflame is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Latest Threads

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM. Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"