Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #41
cyanogen

Orange Belt

vCash: 364
Lim has the true heart of a fighter, like KZ. He won't stop coming at you unless you knock him out or submit him. But to make it to the top he needs to work on his striking, especially using his insane reach advantage, and his defense. i think he learned a lot from his fight yesterday. his cardio was good, who would've guessed that tarec gassed before lim?

cyanogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #42
cartizel

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Tarec striking and movement was very impressive. Even when he stunned Lim I thought he could've went for a finish. Presumably, he still feared Lim's power, which is totally plausible.

Lim, however, looked somewhat raw. He's young, so I guess that answer that. However, he stands way to hunched for my liking. At 6'3, why hunch down to 5'11; stand tall, pop the jab; throw some kicks, then release a straight right and left hook

cartizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:51 AM   #43
Brokowski

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartizel View Post
Tarec striking and movement was very impressive. Even when he stunned Lim I thought he could've went for a finish. Presumably, he still feared Lim's power, which is totally plausible.

Lim, however, looked somewhat raw. He's young, so I guess that answer that. However, he stands way to hunched for my liking. At 6'3, why hunch down to 5'11; stand tall, pop the jab; throw some kicks, then release a straight right and left hook
Isn't Tarec younger?

Old 01-05-2014, 09:16 AM   #44
MaxFR

Blue Belt

Heart won't take you anywhere if you have the worst game plan ever. Basically he just said to himself: oh let's just wake up at the end of the fight after sustaining a bad injury when i'm gassed...

It looked like Hong Man Choi Vs Bonjaski all fight long.

If he knew he wasn't as technical he should have swung at him from the off and make it a slugfest

MaxFR is offline   Reply With Quote