Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #151
Xyiencemma

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtv View Post
Looks like someone has never actually watched the Jardine fight.
That's what everyone says when I say that. He didn't finish the fight did he? If you don't finish Jardine your not going to even beat an elite fighter. He couldn't even finish latifi and people talk like he is ready to be UFC champion. Yes I know that fight was short notice so don't tell me I didn't watch that either. Mousasi is overhyped period!

Xyiencemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #152
Xyiencemma

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gorithm View Post
You miss the point .....and I agree with the guy you're responding to. It speaks to how detached from reality the little internet nerd uberfans that populate this place are. Stop and consider how completely irrational it is to wish bad things on someone as repayment for something that is completely out of his control , it makes zero sense. The dude shows up and does his job and you wish professional misfortune on him because one of your contemporaries ( see internet uberfan) has what you consider to be an overly inflated view of him ?????

Its like you guys don't realize that these guys aren't characters in a fucking soap opera or something.
Yeah I am sure I am the only fan that wants to see a guy lose. Do I want him to have no job and not be able to feed his family? No! Would I like to see the idiot fans shut up with his hype? Yes That is what sports are you want certain people or teams to win and others to lose dummy

Xyiencemma is offline   Reply With Quote