Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #51
Post Crisis

Brown Belt

vCash: 50
Nice twist. We'll see where this goes.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #52
Blanqa Blanqua

Yellow Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Ba_Ye View Post
Chael said yesterday in his explanation that he wasn't tested by the commission, but another body (the name I can't remember). These would have been the same people who came to drug test Wanderlei the day before. In his video explanation, Silva claims that the guy who came to drug test him did not identify himself and that he had no ID to show that he was from the athletic commission. The reality is that the guy was not from the commission, but from another agency who is asking him to sign documents for a drug test.

Could this have been a cause for the confusion as this will have been the first time in his career that Wanderlei would have been randomly drug tested and he sees a guy who is not from the commission asking him to sign papers for a test.

Of course, he could just be lying and could have been ducking the test because he was on something but now that we know that it wasn't the commission who came to test him, maybe Wanderlei's explanation makes more sense.

Or does it? Thoughts?
makes a lot of sense, haterz gonna be eating their words

Blanqa Blanqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #53
ayiio

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truebeliever View Post
Oh please. I'm sure the guy said he was testing for the NSAC and I'm sure Wanderlei understood. If he wasn't sure he could have called Dana White or somebody from the UFC to find out what to do.

He got caught red handed and everyone knows it let's not pretend otherwise.
Pretty much .