Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
Mapleblood

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
I picked him after his fight to get into the house as a favorite. I think the guy he beat to get into the house would have beat a number of other guys who actually did get in. I hope he doesn't get kicked off for something stupid.
I assume that the punt is either for sabotaging the chances of someone in-house or self-elimination. Self-elimination ends the lottery chances of someone who did not qualify for the house.

If Davey self-eliminates, it need not be for a stupid reason. It could be for a good reason that Dana does not accept. For example, if one of his wife's parents passed away unexpectedly, he might leave the show to give her support. (I am not saying that Dana would not accept this as a good reason to leave. It is only an example.)

Mapleblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #22
Redwing22

Orange Belt

With all the weight troubles with Cody and others, Im still not sold its Davey who gets booted off, editing messes with the viewers like previous seasons.

Detroit Red Wings
Redwing22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #23
thaison

Yellow Belt

Be very surprised if does anything to get kicked out, all the time I've known davey he's been really professional, they way he comes across in the show is exactly the way he is in real life. Genuine nice kid

Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 AM   #24
Lay and Pray
You'll have time to rest when you're dead

be gutted if davey gets kicked off, top lad

"This is for my wife. Fuck you and die!"
Lay and Pray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #25
jackUKmma

White Belt

Davey was a guest on Beyond the Octagon here in the UK last week. Kind of our version of UFC tonight. No way does he get kicked off then they allow him on a prominent show like to promote himself and the ultimate fighter in general

jackUKmma is offline   Reply With Quote