Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #261
S Class

Green Belt

vCash: 500
If they aren't legit, they need to quit.

S Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #262
Mad Villain

vCash: 595
No because I really believe that most guys are on something, so when one guy gets caught it's whatever cuz ik he's just the odd guy out who got tested. I did think TRT was unfair tho cuz it guranteed they wouldn't get in trouble for it. Everyone should have an equal risk

I'm also for roids and all that being legal for everyone

Mad Villain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #263
AresDesideratus

Blue Belt

I care if a fighter tests positive. I would never admire a fighter who got busted for steroids.

Not only is it cheating, but it's just downright pathetic. You don't have faith in your self to train to your full potential without using some bullshit chemical to enhance your physical self? I look down on anyone who used steroids, I look right down my nose at them because it's sad and stupid. I don't know all the facts, but I'm pretty damn sure that steroids are not actually good for you, either. I've heard they make your special parts shrink and can cause other health problems as well.

Steroids are for cheater cheater pumkin eaters who have no heart or soul and no faith in themselves. They've absolutely pathetic.

Even though there is the argument that most guys are probably using anyway, I don't give a fuck. If you're caught, you're tainted as a wuss in my book, guys who have never been caught, I can respect them although there's always the great possibility that they could be on something, but some guys I'm pretty sure have never used like Fedor and Anderson.

If you get busted for steroids you're a little bitch in my book.

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
AresDesideratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #264
Scamrock

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Villain View Post
No because I really believe that most guys are on something, so when one guy gets caught it's whatever cuz ik he's just the odd guy out who got tested. I did think TRT was unfair tho cuz it guranteed they wouldn't get in trouble for it. Everyone should have an equal risk

I'm also for roids and all that being legal for everyone
Even if you think most guys are doing it, what about the ones who still aren't? Is it fair for a guy doing it legit to have to fight somebody all juiced up?

What happens if somebody gets seriously hurt or worse and we find out the guy that got hurt was clean and the guy who did it was juiced up on PEDs? People want to talk about a black eye for the sport, that would be some serious shit. I can't imagine anyone thinks that is a good idea.

Scamrock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #265
Gun'n'Run

Red Belt

Yes I care, I want to see humans fight. As soon as it's the superhuman fighting league, I'll choose to watch bears fight rather than see that. As soon as a kid can't have any hope of being a pro athlete without distorting and mutilating his body, I'll stop watching sports period.