Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #91
Taric

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasticles View Post
Evidently I'm more qualified than some of these mc bullshit belt mills since I'm well aware submission defense is a huge part of BJJ. When they hell did I ever say royler doesn't deserve his black belt? You're putting words into my mouth. Everyone can get caught and some people like royler get old and don't do as well but Chael has a shit ton of losses by choke. If you think chael deserves a BJJ bb because he has good top control you aren't even qualified to post on this site.
Pro-tip: Getting submitted by other black belts doesn't mean you aren't qualified to be one yourself. It just means those other black belts are better than you.

Taric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #92
Got GOAT

vCash: 500
Galvao is a killer, I don't see Chael doing well against him. Chael has holes defensively in his Jiu-Jitsu game, that much is known. Chael also has virtually no chance of submitting Galvao. I don't see him having a Weidman moment against him either. I'm still a fan of Chael but he's a serious, serious underdog in this one. He knows it too.

1-0 in account bets
2-0 in sig bets
Got GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote