Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 06-14-2014, 11:42 PM   #831

Brown Belt

vCash: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by egk View Post
wahh, wahhh. get proven wrong and now you throw out the ad hominems. It's so Sherdog of you.
How did i get proven wrong?

You lost all credibility when you said "it wouldnt surprise me if Paul Daley would KO Woodley"

613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #832
egk

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 613 View Post
How did i get proven wrong?

You lost all credibility when you said "it wouldnt surprise me if Paul Daley would KO Woodley"
You claimed Diaz had NEVER beaten a fighter as good as Woodley. I first said Lawler. You said that didnt count because it was too long ago. Next you're saying "a win is a win" when someone else points out that Woodley laying on Daley for 3 rounds wasn't anything to be proud of. Try not being such a hypocrite next time.

Lawler was hot shit in the UFC back then too, buddy. Sure he's not the same fighter today but no one is from year to year or even one fight to the next. Lawler has a lot of losses on his record. It doesn't change the fact he's been a better fighter than Woodley.

egk is offline   Reply With Quote