Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
shoenie22

White Belt

vCash: 500
No tuf tonight?

I see on the fox sports 1 channel butler vs seton hall and they just started the 2nd half. Tuf is supposed to be on? Is there no tuf tonight or is NCAA basketball more of a priority for fs1???

Old 01-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #2
mrlong18

White Belt

Its on fox sports 2

mrlong18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
shoenie22

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlong18 View Post
Its on fox sports 2
No it's not where I live buddy. I believe that you are watching it but it's not on in the flat state of kansas

Old 01-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #4
UFCFantasyMVP

Blue Belt

Location: Oregon City, Oregon... Neighbor cities of the "Mean streets of West Linn"
vCash: 776
My buddy just called me and was like "Do you know what's up with TUF tonight? I don't think it's on." Cause it wasn't listed here in Oregon either... but, idk if comcast is worldwide or statewide or something, but I can tell you right now, that JIC you do have Comcast, it's up already. And if you don't mma-core will, most likely, have it posted tonight at midnight.

Old 01-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #5
shoenie22

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFantasyMVP View Post
My buddy just called me and was like "Do you know what's up with TUF tonight? I don't think it's on." Cause it wasn't listed here in Oregon either... but, idk if comcast is worldwide or statewide or something, but I can tell you right now, that JIC you do have Comcast, it's up already. And if you don't mma-core will, most likely, have it posted tonight at midnight.
It's weird that tuf gets juggled around like that. I know one of the ufn fight cards got pushed to fs2 I think the glover v bader fight it was because of some mediocre college football game. And to think Dana white thinks that mma is as big as any sport. That's obviously not the case when tuf is scheduled for 9 pm central time and when a main stream sport has a game they are no where to be found. Not even friggin pro sports it's NCAA. Mma is by far in many people's eyes a niche sport. But goddamn I love it

Old 01-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #6
UFCFantasyMVP

Blue Belt

Location: Oregon City, Oregon... Neighbor cities of the "Mean streets of West Linn"
vCash: 776
Yeah, it's really weird how they schedule it. Heck, last season it was on at different times, too. I think the fact that it isn't live takes an affect, somehow. But regardless, it should be on at the same time and network every week. Cause a lot of true mma fans, myself included, will look forward to it all week. Then be disappointed if it got cancelled or even if we had to wait another day to view it. But on the upside, this was the fight of the season so far, no doubt.