Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #841
theocean

Silver Belt
 
theocean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanical Eve View Post

If you only knew the story about that you wouldn't look like such a fool. He was mocking Cody Mckenzie and his promo video
mocking... no sir, he was clearly paying tribute to.

__________________
i always show up.....thats what the main event does

Official machinegunner of the HIT SQUAD!!!
theocean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #842
TigerBearShark

Orange Belt
 
TigerBearShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 336
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
Yes I have always lived in countries that have freedom of speech, and people are fairly educated and understand their rights. So I don't understand, defend or tolerate gutless savagery.

Of course I don't talk that much shit, I don't promote fights. If I did then I probably would. And I would welcome any verbal replies.
Please share, where are these wonderful countries where you can speak as you please and expect only conversation and verbal retorts rather than possible physical altercations?

TigerBearShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #843
psychodad

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfan84 View Post
Chael clearly states he tries to instigate fights with Brazilians while he said those things, guess what the end result was?
and whos to say chael didn't start it all? I didn't know all the facts about the event were out yet, maybe im wrong, either way I don't feel bad for the guy
Fights in the octagon. Fights that pay. He is a professional fighter, who has to make himself relevant enough to be part of these fight cards, so he has work and he can make money. It's a profession. There is plenty of competition, people who would want to be on those fight cards instead and make the money instead. He knows how to get UFC to give him fights, he makes it worth their while!

But whatever he SAID is all absolutely fine, he did not say anything illegal.

And yeah I get it, to you sucker punching a guy from behind is honorable, the brazilian way. To me it's the pussy way. I'd call it straight up cowardice and nothing else. So that's what this thread has taught me...when a Brazilian talks about honor or pride, it can actually mean something that I would consider to be the ultimate cowardice. It's amazing how some words can have a completely opposite meaning in different cultures.

psychodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #844
psychodad

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBearShark View Post
Please share, where are these wonderful countries where you can speak as you please and expect only conversation and verbal retorts rather than possible physical altercations?
I'm from Finland, right now I live in Canada. I've briefly lived in the states as well.

The point is, there are idiots everywhere of course. But as you can see in this thread, there are DOZENS of brazillians supporting this gutless act. So it's socially accepted.

psychodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:22 AM   #845
fightfan84

Green Belt
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
Fights in the octagon. Fights that pay. He is a professional fighter, who has to make himself relevant enough to be part of these fight cards, so he has work and he can make money. It's a profession. There is plenty of competition, people who would want to be on those fight cards instead and make the money instead. He knows how to get UFC to give him fights, he makes it worth their while!

But whatever he SAID is all absolutely fine, he did not say anything illegal.

And yeah I get it, to you sucker punching a guy from behind is honorable, the brazilian way. To me it's the pussy way. I'd call it straight up cowardice and nothing else. So that's what this thread has taught me...when a Brazilian talks about honor or pride, it can actually mean something that I would consider to be the ultimate cowardice. It's amazing how some words can have a completely opposite meaning in different cultures.
You just simply don't understand because of how you grew up sheltered and that's fine man , don't take what Im saying and my opinion personal I respect the fact everyones a product of their environment

fightfan84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:25 AM   #846
fightfan84

Green Belt
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,346
vCash: 500
And I never said the sucker punch was honorable, your pulling that out of your ass, I said I don't agree with it, but I also wasn't there so I cant say how it all went down, nor was it me or my people he has publically tried to humiliate so I cant judge another mans reactions, but I do not feel bad for chael
and im Canadian not Brazilian for the record

fightfan84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:25 AM   #847
psychodad

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfan84 View Post
You just simply don't understand because of how you grew up sheltered and that's fine man , don't take what Im saying and my opinion personal I respect the fact everyones a product of their environment
Well would you care to explain what is honorable about going behind a mans back and punching him in the back of the head, when he is defending himself from another attack?

How do you find anything honorable in that, anything to be proud of?

To me that's as honorable as beating up a crippled grandma to steal her pension money and leaving her laying on the street.

psychodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #848
TigerBearShark

Orange Belt
 
TigerBearShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 336
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
And yeah I get it, to you sucker punching a guy from behind is honorable, the brazilian way. To me it's the pussy way. I'd call it straight up cowardice and nothing else. So that's what this thread has taught me...when a Brazilian talks about honor or pride, it can actually mean something that I would consider to be the ultimate cowardice. It's amazing how some words can have a completely opposite meaning in different cultures.
I can see that your upset but cowardly verbally attacking a country and its people is a gutless move.


TigerBearShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:28 AM   #849
Squirting Gun

Blue Belt
 
Squirting Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 866
vCash: 500
Fightfan84 is fucking ridiculous. Before he starts to tell me how it was ok because Chael talked shit, anyone know how bad it was? I dont have time to read through this whole thread.

Squirting Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:29 AM   #850
fightfan84

Green Belt
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
Well would you care to explain what is honorable about going behind a mans back and punching him in the back of the head, when he is defending himself from another attack?

How do you find anything honorable in that, anything to be proud of?

To me that's as honorable as beating up a crippled grandma to steal her pension money and leaving her laying on the street.
bro, your lost man. Have a good day
take from this that putting on an imagine of being a gangster and talkin shit about a mass population could result in you getting punched, everyone takes things different don't be so quick to pass judgement

fightfan84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"