Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #91
melvinj0

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayweary View Post
Her stand up hasn't looked impressive. I have a feeling she may hit fairly hard but her punch defense looks terrible. I also have a feeling that she won't react well to getting hit - I think she's still at the point where she'll turn away.
Rousey has pretty much 0 stand up and is the champ. Ground game is usually all you need in Women's MMA since most women so far in the sport lack the one shot KO power so it give their opponents a lot of opportunity to get it to the ground.

melvinj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #92
FrankieNYC

Brown Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinj0 View Post
Ya its weird, I wouldn't really call her hot yet im still pretty attracted to her.
She is the type that if you saw her across the bar, you would not think that much about it, but if you were next to her than it is different

That said, she did look like a linebacker in heels

-

-
FrankieNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #93
CELS

Brown Belt

This whole season I've been like "Who's the most attractive girl on this show? Maybe it's Jessamyn... but then again Raquel looked super hot when she dolled up. Maybe it's Jessica."

I've not been on the Sarah-train at all, neither inside or outside the cage. But... dat hair. Dat hair, bro. I've never been so physically and emotionally drawn to a woman's hair in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdpres View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDragon View Post

Old 11-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #94
Muskie

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsonic View Post
LOL, Sara was talking shit about Peggy before their fight, called her a ginger or something.

Woman, when your hair looks like that, you can't say shit to anyone. It looks like that woman from the dilbert comics

That is Tina the tech writer.

Muskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:29 AM   #95
Cooliox

Brown Belt

She needs to talk less shit about other people, needs to stop being so arrogant (being a young fighter), needs to be a good learner, a good student, and eat way less cheesecakes.

i've never seen a fighter with so much extra fats, ever.

Her thighs wobble like jelly. That's not a good sign for a pro-fighter.

Gotta be tight. with your base at least, even if you have a softer top.

Cooliox is online now   Reply With Quote