Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:57 AM   #111

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Icon13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisISjoel View Post
Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.reverbnation.com/raginkaj...5-jack-a-plane

Never mind that his rapping sucks he talks about 'jack(ing) a plane al qaeda' and liberally uses the 'N' word himself.

What a hypocritical piece of fucking shit.
WOW

That was terrible.

The fact Tyler is banned from the UFC and they allow this clown to have "music" like this floating around on the internet just makes this situation even more ridiculous. Too bad all of this stuff is attracting so much attention, because aside from this bullshit I've really enjoyed the season so far.

24K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:42 AM   #112
Gavster

Blue Belt

Humor for Australians is self-deprecative. We have our fair share of racists but not too many African Americans. It's not a hot button topic over here as it is in America. We really only hear the 'n' word through watching American T.V.
He's a wildboy. The picture was racist. I highly doubt it was there to put black people down. I'm big on intent and it seems the intent of Tyler was to make people laugh. It was ignorant, yes. He made a mistake and apologised for it.
The UFC are probably better off arranging a press event where he can say sorry rather than immediate dismissal due to this kind of behavior. It was an over the top dismissal.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:48 AM   #113
Kentucky Deluxe

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisISjoel View Post
Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.reverbnation.com/raginkaj...5-jack-a-plane

Never mind that his rapping sucks he talks about 'jack(ing) a plane al qaeda' and liberally uses the 'N' word himself.

What a hypocritical piece of fucking shit.
wow. the guy talks about hijacking a plane? and bountiful N bombs and curses?

hypocrite is too nice a word. We know who should be banned from ufc

Kentucky Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 AM   #114
Kentucky Deluxe

Yellow Belt

Here is my translation of the Hijack a Plane song, clearly mocking 9-11:

Quote:
Rudy Gulianno

make em jack a plane x5

Rudy guilanno (translator note: Clearly Mocking 9-11)

I'm about to jack a plane, al-qeada

Im bout to jack a dame?, real rider

I'm above my paper but to find a bill finder?

ya, i'm here to cut a hater make a real rhyhmer

excuse me sweety, did you see me on dat tv, all these NI***** want to be me and these women want to eat me (Translator Note: Racism)

Everytime they see me, all they never act immediately, ya they always call me Rudy all up on that booty ya, (translator Note: lots of bigotry and objectification toward women)

If you see me in the ring, its "Raging", you know they brought me here to kick yo Fu***** face in.

Whoop Ass,

Get Paid,

Go to the after party, Get laid

When I'm in the ring, Ni****** getting on, and i take your girl and tell her she's a precious stone.

Tell her that her body is looking huffing, like a natural bowl.

And maybe if you leave with me tonight, i will never let you go. (writer's note : Sounds like slavery to me)

{I may uh jack a plane x4

I'll Make em jack a plane x4}

You better never fly the air force son, because I'm about to steal Fu***** Air Force One (translator note: terrorist threats)

and I aint talking bout the shoes man, i'm talking about the plane. (translator note: confirms terrorist threat)

I'm a break a lot of rules until you know my Fu****** name,

And my name is on my chain, you can see me in the cage,

best to leave me when you see me, i might bring that f****** rage,

man you know i bring that rage, and that's why they call me raging.

tell my haters and my lovers that my lovers never hating.

ya im high like i'm hanging on a chandelier, get away from me with that, cuz i aint drinking beer.

all i need is pure water with some stank weed. couple of light skinned dimes who can spank me. (translator note: admits to abusing drugs and "light-skinned women")

ya im headed to the top, G. S. P.; all you girlies will be saying he's sexy (Translator Note: Inflated sense of self)

sleek wood chain and a leather jacket, ya my body is a weapon so i'm always packing. (translator note: Inflated sense of style)

(chorus: mocking 9-11)

roll up ot the club with my swag on, fresh gear but i never leave the tags on

hot girl like the fire from the dragon, you girl ugly you got to put a bag on. (translator note: ok the line about the dragon was pretty clever, but more misogyny)

ya we going in the back, f*** the line up,

vip is where they gonna find us.

You got the bottles, i got the bibles? ya ragin rope a man like a round up? (translator note: possible mocking of religion, however the eschatology of Jesus' first miracle of turning water into wine may invalidate this suspicion)

when i turn my shine on i be just like a lasso, ya i see you head turn everytime i pass you

at that bottom of the skirt i see a little tattoo, would you show me the rest girl, if i came and asked you

Relax dude, i didn't know that was your girl, i came and asked her, she said she was a single girl,

she aint got a man, i got a plan, take her to the crib and rock her world (translator note: the chronology of events is off, or at least not well expounded)

(chorus: more mocking of 9-11, the greatest tragedy in American history)

Kentucky Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:20 AM   #115
DizzyYeahYeah

Brown Belt

vCash: 679
To all the people saying the N word isn't used in Australia, you are fucking delusional.

I went for a walk a few months ago. There was this couple who were walking their dogs. One of their dogs was a small scruffy black dog and was called "n*****". The guy was calling out n*****, for the dog to come back to him.

I also hear a lot of white people use it racistly to Aboriginal, African and Indian people.

DizzyYeahYeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #116
jackofclubs

White Belt

Quote:
Growing up, I was the only "black" kid in an all white and first nations community. And as such, I was constantly picked on, left out and discriminated against, simply, because of the color of my skin.
Maybe they picked on him and left him out because he's a jerk and not necessarily because of his race.

Let's say for the sake of argument that he's right and they did pick on him because of his race. Nobody was forcing them to stay in this "racist" all White community. They were free at anytime to leave and go live in a majority non-White area that is free of the evil White racists that he doesn't like.

Quote:
As many of my loyal fans know I am an advocate for anti racism and campaigning for the war on racism against all people, especially first nations people and the injustice that is being served to them; all of which includes the struggles that members of my family must endure on a daily basis.
He is trying to say that he is some Marxist Antifa extremist?? Certainly sounds like it! We all know now that anti-racist is a code word for anti-White. Rhetorical question here, is the UFC going to ban Kajan Johnson for being an unapologetic, militant, anti-White, Marxist fanatic?

jackofclubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #117
Marce Porter

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky Deluxe View Post
Rudy Gulianno

make em jack a plane x5

Rudy guilanno (translator note: Clearly Mocking 9-11)

I'm about to jack a plane, al-qeada

Im bout to jack a dame?, real rider

I'm above my paper but to find a bill finder?

ya, i'm here to cut a hater make a real rhyhmer

excuse me sweety, did you see me on dat tv, all these NI***** want to be me and these women want to eat me (Translator Note: Racism)

Everytime they see me, all they never act immediately, ya they always call me Rudy all up on that booty ya, (translator Note: lots of bigotry and objectification toward women)

If you see me in the ring, its "Raging", you know they brought me here to kick yo Fu***** face in.

Whoop Ass,

Get Paid,

Go to the after party, Get laid

When I'm in the ring, Ni****** getting on, and i take your girl and tell her she's a precious stone.

Tell her that her body is looking huffing, like a natural bowl.

And maybe if you leave with me tonight, i will never let you go. (writer's note : Sounds like slavery to me)

{I may uh jack a plane x4

I'll Make em jack a plane x4}

You better never fly the air force son, because I'm about to steal Fu***** Air Force One (translator note: terrorist threats)

and I aint talking bout the shoes man, i'm talking about the plane. (translator note: confirms terrorist threat)

I'm a break a lot of rules until you know my Fu****** name,

And my name is on my chain, you can see me in the cage,

best to leave me when you see me, i might bring that f****** rage,

man you know i bring that rage, and that's why they call me raging.

tell my haters and my lovers that my lovers never hating.

ya im high like i'm hanging on a chandelier, get away from me with that, cuz i aint drinking beer.

all i need is pure water with some stank weed. couple of light skinned dimes who can spank me. (translator note: admits to abusing drugs and "light-skinned women")

ya im headed to the top, G. S. P.; all you girlies will be saying he's sexy (Translator Note: Inflated sense of self)

sleek wood chain and a leather jacket, ya my body is a weapon so i'm always packing. (translator note: Inflated sense of style)

(chorus: mocking 9-11)

roll up ot the club with my swag on, fresh gear but i never leave the tags on

hot girl like the fire from the dragon, you girl ugly you got to put a bag on. (translator note: ok the line about the dragon was pretty clever, but more misogyny)

ya we going in the back, f*** the line up,

vip is where they gonna find us.

You got the bottles, i got the bibles? ya ragin rope a man like a round up? (translator note: possible mocking of religion, however the eschatology of Jesus' first miracle of turning water into wine may invalidate this suspicion)

when i turn my shine on i be just like a lasso, ya i see you head turn everytime i pass you

at that bottom of the skirt i see a little tattoo, would you show me the rest girl, if i came and asked you

Relax dude, i didn't know that was your girl, i came and asked her, she said she was a single girl,

she aint got a man, i got a plan, take her to the crib and rock her world (translator note: the chronology of events is off, or at least not well expounded)

(chorus: more mocking of 9-11, the greatest tragedy in American history)
What the heck is this garbage?

Just lost a lot of respect for Kajan.

And LOL at calling Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Gulianno.

What a moron.

"Chael Sonnen typically walks around at 250 pounds, shredded."
-Mike Dolce
Marce Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #118
Cyantist

Black Belt

vCash: 7728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marce Porter View Post
What the heck is this garbage?

Just lost a lot of respect for Kajan.

And LOL at calling Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Gulianno.

What a moron.
And you finally see why a bunch of people don't like Kajan [if the guy in the other thread calling him a stand up guy or s/t to that effect was you]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyYeahYeah View Post
To all the people saying the N word isn't used in Australia, you are fucking delusional.

I went for a walk a few months ago. There was this couple who were walking their dogs. One of their dogs was a small scruffy black dog and was called "n*****". The guy was calling out n*****, for the dog to come back to him.

I also hear a lot of white people use it racistly to Aboriginal, African and Indian people.
It's shocking how common casual racism is over there and the non whites over there who have lived there dont even bat an eyelid.

I think one group have even reclaimed the word "wog" and it's now as common as "ozzie" in terms of being referenced and unoffensive.

Cyantist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #119
DaGenius

Black Belt

Still amazed at the lengths people are going to in order to excuse Tyler.

In reality I'm not surprised

DaGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #120
bjjwar

Purple Belt

I think we've all at least once in our life made a joke about something we shouldn't.

I think Kajan was right to bring it up for tyler that it's not ok what he did.But he could have talked to him in private about it.

And the UFC should've given Tyler a warning.Many UFC fighters aren't reprimended for much worse and i remember when some of them made jokes about women being raped and they got like 10 warnings.

I don't think it's fair for Tyler to be judged that harsh by something i'm sure he didn't really do in a bad kind of way.

bjjwar is online now   Reply With Quote