Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #41
Scamrock

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfarthur View Post
Its not even close to Barao's 76 fight win streak. Or was it 77?

He's 3-0 in the UFC. 11 wins in a row...not sure. Jones should have 15 straight UFC wins, which is I think 1 win away from Anderson's record.
Unfortunately for Jones, the DQ still counts as a loss. It would be 15, but instead he is at 11. Still, that is the 2nd longest active UFC win streak behind GSP, who may or may not come back. 3rd is Weidman with 8. Next...Matt Brown with 7. Bunch of active fighters with 6. Aldo, Bermudez, Nurmagomedov, Mighty Mouse, Assuncao, and Swanson.

Scamrock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:47 PM   #42
luckyshot
Banned

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ@LW&WW View Post
I put technically next to jury because we all know he lost a fight on TUF but it doesn't count towards his official record. That's quite the opposite of jones's situation, where he has a loss on his record when really he was winning the fight so I don't know why you're pointing that out.

Why are you even talking about gus? No one has even mentioned him and I agree that jones beat him..
I mention Gus because every time I bring up Jones's streak, some delusional hugger says "Yeah, but Gus really kicked his ass," followed by lame hospital picture.

luckyshot is offline   Reply With Quote