Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #281
paynebringer

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apostle View Post
You can call it making excuses, while the real world can acknowledge cold hard facts. Being a "TUF tradition" doesn't make pulling pranks with the direct intention of starting shit any less immature. I get it, you have a chub for Miesha but you're just making shit up. She hasn't had any rivals other than Miesha to disrespect, your accusation is completely false. Cat Zingano didn't see a problem with her and even rooted for against Tate, who ironically, Cat had a problem with. (Hmmm....) Carmouche even went as far as befriending Ronda after getting arm barred. It is what it is.

Btw, Ronda "handled" everything Miesha threw at her. In case you missed it, she's still the champ, humiliated Tate in another dominating victory, and while I'm sure an elite minority of you Tate groupies will cling to this new "Ronda's losing fans" idea, the moods of the fan base are about as consistent as silly puddy.
God bless you apostle, you try so hard? No matter how you twist it your little witch is just hated! Now that's not to take away from her talent or skill as a fighter, but as person I find her unappealing and I am not alone...

paynebringer is offline   Reply With Quote