Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #21
HHJ

Gold Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
So its better now? When it was during the preview it was pretty ass. Why would they make so many improvements AFTER the preview time period?
i couldnt say i just ordered it yesterday,and im pretty satisfied thus far

Old 03-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #22
Bob Gray
Deadlights Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHJ View Post
i couldnt say i just ordered it yesterday,and im pretty satisfied thus far
Has the layout improved, whats it like? Before it was pretty difficult to navigate the fights you wanted. I was hoping for something like sherdogs fightfinder database with vids linked. Sadly, it wasnt anything like that.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:03 AM   #23
HHJ

Gold Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Has the layout improved, whats it like? Before it was pretty difficult to navigate the fights you wanted. I was hoping for something like sherdogs fightfinder database with vids linked. Sadly, it wasnt anything like that.
well for instance i looked up chan jung sung or diego and it simply listed all of their fights and i could watch them all at my convenience.

it still could use work but certainly i could figure it out

Old 03-18-2014, 08:22 AM   #24
onehitwonda
Banned

It's not necessarily specific to current champs as it is to most top tier fighters.
E.g Shogun, Rampage, Wand, Silva, Edgar, Penn, Henderson, Hunto have all been come through touger wars than Hendricks and Bones.

onehitwonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #25
green giant
honor still means something................

The main reason hendricks won was toughness. Robbie was better period but hendricks just could no be koed.

green giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #26
Pem123

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysDave View Post
Umm... not to be rude, but like- there isn't much discussion to be had, is there?

You might as well have said "It's been proven lately- the champs are really good at fighting".

I mean, of course they're tough. You're not going to be a champ (and defend the belt) without being tough as nails.
this

AV : Copyright kit nelson.
Pem123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #27
ilfirin

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Aficionado View Post
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other 40 or 50 odd thousand sherdoggers who haven't posted.
Considering the thread has had about 1200 views I don't think that majority has seen this thread.

On topic, yeah, probably, though I'd say it's way too early to tell what kind of a champion Hendricks will be. If Lawler kept going the way he did in the 3rd and 4th he'd be the champion today. He was kicking Hendricks' ass badly.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:50 AM   #28
HHJ

Gold Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfirin View Post
Considering the thread has had about 1200 views I don't think that majority has seen this thread.

On topic, yeah, probably, though I'd say it's way too early to tell what kind of a champion Hendricks will be. If Lawler kept going the way he did in the 3rd and 4th he'd be the champion today. He was kicking Hendricks' ass badly.
yeah but hendricks endured. He may not be the dominant champion that GSP was but for sure he seems to be able to keep pace with any ww in the world

Old 03-18-2014, 10:56 AM   #29
fists_of_stone

Green Belt

vCash: 50
ok cool

fists_of_stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #30
AIM9192***
Banned

The three champions that you listed have all won the crucial fifth round in their last title fights.

AIM9192*** is offline   Reply With Quote