Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #121
pinero

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeIsComing View Post
Anyone who takes a police report for granite truth is a fucking moron...and that is a fact.

Police typicall are dirty scumbags who bend the law to shape what suits them best...they tend to enjoy abusing power and inflicing it on others (Fact) They bend truth to suit the prosectution so in turn more seats are filled within the private prison system and more money is made for those corporations.

Its all BS folks and its fucking bad for us.

But again...he messed up..but I dont read/listen what the police has to say like its non fiction at all...those bastards dont give a fuck about people..they just care about their quotas.
OMG, another Sherdogger gem, i have never been stopped by a police without a reason, and nobody that know have been, maybe because I have never been drunk threatening people or trying to be "funny" in public places?

pinero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #122
Cameronazzi

White Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinero View Post
OMG, another Sherdogger gem, i have never been stopped by a police without a reason, and nobody that know have been, maybe because I have never been drunk threatening people or trying to be "funny" in public places?
Well you must be either friendless or part of the glee club.
What he said is 100% true. I have been tazzered for jaywalking before.

If it wasn't for lawyers we all would be in a world overpowered by officers that think there better then the average person and use there badge for bad not good.
How many innocent people have beaten or even worse killed from officers that just want to puff there chests out and look like there more important then they actually are.

THIAGO SILVA
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEORGES ST-PIERRE
FEDOR EMELIANENKO
DAN HENDERSON
QUINTON JACKSON
ANTHONY PETTIS
WANDERLEI SILVA
Cameronazzi is offline   Reply With Quote