Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Video Game Forum

Old 03-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #51
Victor Maitland

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabarnakos View Post
Yeah a good bow is gonna own Amana. I used Blackbow with poison arrows and the Hawk ring for additional range and it was easy.

I had more troubles in the Undead Crypt in that area with those fucking bells and tombstones. That area was like a counter to my build since those fucking tombstones kept fucking up my movements. I know you can destroy them but it's sort of annoying to do so. I think that's the place i hated the most in the entire game , mostly for how it is designed.
Invading in the crypt is worse than invading in the shrine IMO.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #52
Tabarnakos
Just Bleed Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Maitland View Post
Invading in the crypt is worse than invading in the shrine IMO.
Don't give me any ideas

But i only have 11 cracked red orbs left so i won't be able to be an ass for much longer. But i'll be sure to try invading the crypt and Dragon Aeries at least once before i'm out of stock.

Tabarnakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #53
RJ43

Black Belt

Has anyone been summoned as a Blue Sentinel? I have been a member of the Covenent of Champions for like 10 hours and have gotten only 1 Awestone drop. Switched to Blue Sentinels but have yet to be summoned.

RJ43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:24 PM   #54
Seano
Hands of bone

vCash: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ43 View Post
Has anyone been summoned as a Blue Sentinel? I have been a member of the Covenent of Champions for like 10 hours and have gotten only 1 Awestone drop. Switched to Blue Sentinels but have yet to be summoned.
I don't think it works unless there's some trick to it that hasn't been shared yet.

Old 03-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #55
Victor Maitland

Green Belt

The final bonfire at Aldia's keep is another possible spot to drop bonfire ascetic .

Old 03-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #56
RJ43

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano View Post
I don't think it works unless there's some trick to it that hasn't been shared yet.
I just read up on it and apparently you must be human AND the person summoning you must be actively in the Way of the Blue and have the Blue Seal equipped. So for this to happen all of this must be in play:

You human, active in blue sentinel covenant, have the guardian's seal equipped
Them active in the way of the blue, have the blue seal equipped, be invaded and on the same server as you and same soul level range.

It probably works fine but it's probably so damn rare to have all of these conditions met. Shit I haven't even been invaded once in 15 hours of play time.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #57
mtwrstlr

White Belt

Has DkS2 been confirmed for PS4?

mtwrstlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #58
RJ43

Black Belt

Anyone use the Sunlight Spear at all? I'm thinking of joining the Heirs of Sunlight and trying to incorporate faith/spears in my build. I'm afraid I'm going to dilute my character by doing this, though, since I'm SL 54 and have only 5 Faith and 5 attunement. I may play around with the base spear and if it's fun I'll respec for the faith.

Last edited by RJ43; 03-28-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #59
Cyke_out

Brown Belt

So I went and got the Curved Dragon greatsword that is made from the Ancient Dragon Soul and I'm not sure what is the best build to use it. I can use it two handed since my Strength is 16, but I'm thinking to get the most out of it's scaling would be have a 30 Str and a 40 Dex. That would lower my VGR, EDN, VIT, and ADP though.

PSN: Frostycyke
Cyke_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:55 PM   #60
seatea

Brown Belt

vCash: 666
I'm going for a DEX build. What stats should I be going for? What armor suit this build? Something better than what you get from the swordsman class.

Though in fact, in the first Dark Souls, I spent about half the game using that armor.

typical euro trash seatea scum d*ck sucker gobbling ass bitch - Kophens.
seatea is offline   Reply With Quote