Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Ask The Fighters

Ask The Fighters Got a question about the sport or a particular fighter? Ask them.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #131
Nick Fletcher
Amateur Fighter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper
Zero Tolerence in St Joseph Missouri
I think that is the show one of my teachers is having a kickboxing bout on this weekend. I didn't get details cause I couldn't make the 4 hour trip across the state this weekend to watch it. His name is Nick Reeder if you are gonna be there this weekend watch out for him, he's good.

AM MMA 4-5
AM Kickboxing 2-0-1

"I like a man who grins when he fights." -Winston Churchill
Nick Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #132
Wrestler189

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Horak
Won my fight by armbar round 2 on april 1st... had to abandon my stand-up (or lack thereof) game after my opponent repeatedly punched me in the eye. Mad props to the guy--of the 2 of us i was the one who looked like he lost the fight
congrats.

anyone fighting in ATL?

mma wrestlers: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=530627
Wrestler189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:19 PM   #133
The Passion

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler189
congrats.

anyone fighting in ATL?
I usually head back to ATL during the summer. Do you know any good tournaments/events in the area to sign up for?

Old 04-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #134
Bartinho
Promoter

Icon14 **Spokane Showdown II- April 14th**

NW Fighting presents- Spokane Showdown II, East Central Comm. Ctr., Spokane WA
We're still looking for a few amatuer MMA fighters to fill out our card. Need opponents for the following:
Kenji Nitta, 205 lbs., 2-1
Ryan Pryor, 170 lbs., 0-0
Taylor Miller, 130 lbs, 0-0 (Taylor is 15 yrs old, this is a Pankration fight, no punches to the face)

Fighters at other weight or experience levels are also invited to apply, we can always add another match. Go to www.nwgrappling.com and click on NW Fighting link.

www.bjjspokane.com
www.northwestfighting.com
Bartinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #135
Bonanza Andress
Banned

i am 17 years old atm turning 18 in august i been training for 7 months though and i wanna know of any promotions looking for an MMA fighter in late august weight is from 135 to 155

Bonanza Andress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:05 AM   #136
Rotaryengine

Orange Belt

17 years old looking for a first mma match in the 135-150 range colorado area. Im a juijitsu stylist

Rotaryengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:56 AM   #137
The Factory 740

White Belt

Need amatuer fights in Ohio

I haven't had a very good amatuer mma career thus far I am 0-4 having fought Jason Dent, Tyler Combs, Tim Woods and another I can't remember. I have decent stand up that has gotten much better and a strong wrestling background. i have taken a year off since my last fight for school and training. Anyone know anyone who needs a 155 or 170 fighter let me know.

The Factory 740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 AM   #138
The Viper

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
I think that is the show one of my teachers is having a kickboxing bout on this weekend. I didn't get details cause I couldn't make the 4 hour trip across the state this weekend to watch it. His name is Nick Reeder if you are gonna be there this weekend watch out for him, he's good.

I didnt see him was it kick boxing or ameture mma what I went too was ameture mma may not have been the same org. anyway who do you train with and what promotions do you guys fight under thanks.

The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #139
Nick Fletcher
Amateur Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper
I didnt see him was it kick boxing or ameture mma what I went too was ameture mma may not have been the same org. anyway who do you train with and what promotions do you guys fight under thanks.
He usually gets announced as part of Jesse Finney's St. Louis Top Team and usually fights on the midwest fight fests in St. Louis. His match was kickboxing, but it was in a cage because most of the event was mma, I'm not sure if it was zero tolerence or not though. Since I couldn't make it to the show I didn't get the details from him.

AM MMA 4-5
AM Kickboxing 2-0-1

"I like a man who grins when he fights." -Winston Churchill
Nick Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #140
sweepsubmit

Green Belt

Anyone fighting this saturday at Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn? Because I sure am. The card is all amatuer Thai Kickboxing.

sweepsubmit is offline   Reply With Quote