Questionable officiating before the game even starts discussion.
In light of recent officiating blunders, let's talk about things to look for in tonight's game.
People often attribute foul calls when talking about bad officiating. I want to point out some other things we will probably see tonight.
- 3 second violation. Rewind your dvr's and look for it, this is one of the most inconsistent calls refs make.
- short leash technical fouls. ( rasheed is on the court so..... )
- ticky-tack non shooting fouls piling up early in the quarter, prompting freethrows later in the quarter.
- Does any marquee player pick up two quick fouls in the 1st quarter. IF so, were they really fouls? At least one of the fouls is usually questionable. I smell some questionable fouls on Perkins for over the back coming. Getting him out of the line up helps the Lakers more than what you think on paper.
- Boston might also get some illegal defense technical fouls too.
- Will the refs call illegal screen on Garnett tonight or not??????? Somehow Fisher will get at least one call on Garnett pushing through a screen.
Prediction: Lakers 101 Boston 98