Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
hulkhogan1

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Robert Browning was annoying guys before the show started

Blog Archive Richie Whitson talks Robert Browning

hulkhogan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
drockh

Purple Belt

I dunno Rob sounds pretty funny. I kinda hope he makes it in the house. He seems like hes more of a joker than a douche like his brother.

drockh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
rock2012

Purple Belt

I think Robert Browning will try to out do Junie in terms of being an ass. People tuned into TUF just to see what Junie would do next. My girlfriend got into the show more last season then she ever has, I don't think it was due to the great fights or intense mma action. The shit turned into a soap opera with Junie playing the lead. Now his lottle brother will try to do him proud by following in his footsteps. i really hope I am wrong because we don't need this little prick making americans look any worse then we already do.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
gibson
Bobby, put that down!

I hope he makes it, actually. Hopefully Dana will show some nuts/business and lay the smack down on him if he starts some major shit.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
GSP..FTW
Banned

I have a feeling he doesn't make it into the house. And the clips we've seen all took place the night before his fight to get in the house. In the upcoming previews for the season, he was wearing the same shirt in every clip he was in.

So I'm sure he throws the eggs, shoves the one guy, does the other stupid shit they showed all in one night. And then he loses his fight the next day...

GSP..FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
The Count4

Purple Belt

fuk him and his brother...there not hard at all....im just a normal geeza from an estate and i would fuk them up....cole miller proved it

****s like these guys continuinly make people feel uncomfortable in social situations...in and out of a "HOUSE"....so fuk them...im loud brash and a twat but i dont throw glasses and get in peoples faces....fuk em....i cant wait for a brit to fuk him up

sorry for the dana type rant but....

The Count4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
dublavs

Blue Belt

i pretty sure he will lose but guys who like to start shit get the ratings up and thats what zuffa is lookin for more money

dublavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #8
Sat._Night_Nico

White Belt

TUF Newb Here:

I actually mentioned Rob Browning in a thread last year jokingly listing him as one of the top five lightweights in the world. I hate this kid. While researching Junie on Youtube he and his brother has a bunch of interviews and matches. Their mouths are bigger than their talent. I hope he gets beaten and bloodied. I'm not bashing, ok maybe i am. This kid is a punk.

TUF Newb OUT!

mediocre high school wrestler.
Sat._Night_Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #9
MMA Hole

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP..FTW View Post
I have a feeling he doesn't make it into the house. And the clips we've seen all took place the night before his fight to get in the house. In the upcoming previews for the season, he was wearing the same shirt in every clip he was in.

So I'm sure he throws the eggs, shoves the one guy, does the other stupid shit they showed all in one night. And then he loses his fight the next day...
Obviously...

If they showed anything else it would kind of give away the outcome of his fight.

not "you are dumb." Damn you're thick. It shows the dumb which your posses. "your dumb." Get it? No? It's okay, we can't all have intelligence. -LyingtoKant
MMA Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
PlacentiaMMA
Banned

You know how some girls watch shows like, THE HILLS or REAL HOUSEWIVES, I really do not think they are pathetic enough to read blogs about the shows or post about them on the internet..............but I could be wrong

PlacentiaMMA is offline   Reply With Quote