Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
TheNinja

Red Belt

vCash: 500
Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

Seriously? WTF is wrong with them? The whole bar scene was just pathetic. It's like something you'd see a high school or college bully try to do. Rhonda clearly went searching around the bar area to try and start some $hit.

I don't know what she did to lead up to it, but it was also weird to see Tate say "don't stand so close to my boyfriend", and basically have Caraway sit there staring at the screen the whole time. Either he's too timid to say anything, or he's actually an adult and doesn't want to get in a pissing match at a bar with some crazy people.

Anywho, a clearly drunk Rhonda instigated 2 or 3 times, and when made fun of about not being able to hit pads she freaks and calls her coach over to tell them that she could in fact hit pads. Like calling daddy over to validate her b/c he's insecure. Then you have Edmund...whoever the F that is, threatening Caraway but then back away and say there were too many cameras around so he'll get him later.....

Just a sad, sad group of angry children walking around with a scowl trying to fight everyone. It brings back the whole "Do you know who I am, bro?!?" incident. Surprisingly enough the most mature one seems like Manny.

TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
GSPs FleurDeLis

White Belt

Yeah, it is really odd. I can't put my finger on it, but it rubs me the wrong way. All of it. Things that Ronda says like "I'm gonna break this girl"... I don't know what it is, but it completely puts me off.

I guess it's because she starts extremely petty, stupid shit, and then runs back to her "friends" on her team and talks a bunch of shit to seem like a badass.

It seems childish.

Everybody is there trying to have a good time, and Ronda is still going on telling a bunch of guys how badly she's gonna beat up others.

It just seems fake. She goes out of her way to do unnecessary stupid shit and act like a brat.

GSPs FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
apostle

Purple Belt

I'm not confused at all by her disdain for Tate. Tate started the whole mess when she first started running her mouth on Ronda before their first fight. She hated the attention Ronda was getting. But I have no idea why Ronda even cares at this point. I've said all along I don't think her antics are nearly as bad as people are making it out, we've seen worse. (Rampage?) But yeah, why is Ronda so bothered? She owns Miesha. She broke her arm and beat her in less than one round. She took her belt. Tate wouldn't even be in the UFC without her. She wouldn't even be relevant without her. Ronda knows this. Miesha knows this. Its why Miesha hates and resents her. But I have no idea why Ronda lets Miesha get to her. Tate clearly hates Ronda but can turn it off and on. Ronda obviously can't.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
apostle

Purple Belt

Her trainer however isn't any more immature than Caraway. I'll defend him at least that far. Caraway gets butthurt and elbows chicks to the back of the head for crying out loud. But yeah, TS is mainly correct so far.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
BrandDC

Brown Belt

vCash: 50
I've noticed Armenians are overly aggressive with short fuses so it's no surprise, to me, that her striking coach acted that way. RR is clearly maladjusted, insecure and emotionally underdeveloped. Can't wait to see how she reacts when someone snatches her belt.

BrandDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
apostle

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandDC View Post
I've noticed Armenians are overly aggressive with short fuses so it's no surprise, to me, that her striking coach acted that way. RR is clearly maladjusted, insecure and emotionally underdeveloped. Can't wait to see how she reacts when someone snatches her belt.
At first I thought that said "Americans" and I was like, "WTF"?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #7
TheNinja

Red Belt

http://i.qkme.me/6eet.jpg

TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #8
jthatdude

Brown Belt

Ronda see all the girls who were considered better looking by others and who may have teased her in Miesha. Miesha never did anything to her except get compliments for the way she looks.

jthatdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #9
otnemeM

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
Seriously? WTF is wrong with them? The whole bar scene was just pathetic. It's like something you'd see a high school or college bully try to do. Rhonda clearly went searching around the bar area to try and start some $hit.

I don't know what she did to lead up to it, but it was also weird to see Tate say "don't stand so close to my boyfriend", and basically have Caraway sit there staring at the screen the whole time. Either he's too timid to say anything, or he's actually an adult and doesn't want to get in a pissing match at a bar with some crazy people.

Anywho, a clearly drunk Rhonda instigated 2 or 3 times, and when made fun of about not being able to hit pads she freaks and calls her coach over to tell them that she could in fact hit pads. Like calling daddy over to validate her b/c he's insecure. Then you have Edmund...whoever the F that is, threatening Caraway but then back away and say there were too many cameras around so he'll get him later.....

Just a sad, sad group of angry children walking around with a scowl trying to fight everyone. It brings back the whole "Do you know who I am, bro?!?" incident. Surprisingly enough the most mature one seems like Manny.
She's both a reflection and an influence on those who surround her. Sad, pathetic, low level.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #10
Philharmonik

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthatdude View Post
Ronda see all the girls who were considered better looking by others and who may have teased her in Miesha. Miesha never did anything to her except get compliments for the way she looks.
Miesha doesn't even deserve to be on the show. She had her arm broken once already and her face smashed in by Zingano.

Philharmonik is online now   Reply With Quote