Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > The War Room

The War Room Gun-toting neocon? Tree-hugging lib? Duke it out in the War Room.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #141

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphc1 View Post
So the woman that was high on marijuana that ran over my cousin doesn't count?
Nobody should be driving impaired. So you're against alcohol as well?

88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #142
7wtc911
Banned

7wtc911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #143
ohflow

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsyCollins View Post
Ever needed to take apart a car engine or xbox (why would you right, but bear with the example)? Weed will likely not help you at all. Crack or meth will help you take apart that entire thing and throw it back together in two hours.

I'm not anti-weed. I'm pro-anything you want.... but my point is that the new religion of Marijuana likes to bitch about other drugs like it's not one of them.

All drugs can be useful. It has to be done right, and in a healthy manner.
Weirdest post in the history of the War room?

Old 06-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #144
DrKong

Purple Belt

Pharmaceutical grade heroin is no more harmful than other opiate based pain killers.

DrKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #145
MMAwisdom**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wtc911 View Post
LOL... The top two user comments from youtube.

This lady has MEME written all over her..

Please, let the MEMEs begin

That's pretty funny.

MMAwisdom** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #146
nhbbear
Duty Belt

vCash: 50
In the "just because I can" department-I just arrested someone for marijuana about 3 hours ago. First time in a few years. Of course, the retard was passed out on a sidewalk across from a foster home, and people thought he was dead. He was blasted on a nice Rx ****tail and looks so withdrawn and strung out, he really looks like a zombie. He had pills, a 18 gram ball of pot, and stolen cell phones. So he went to jail on 2 possession charges until the cell phone owners can be located. But I thought this thread would enjoy my first mj charge in a few years.

Old 06-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #147
7wtc911
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbbear View Post
.... a 18 gram ball of pot.....
lol .... wtf? can't tell if serious.

7wtc911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #148
Free your mind
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbbear View Post
In the "just because I can" department-I just arrested someone for marijuana about 3 hours ago. First time in a few years. Of course, the retard was passed out on a sidewalk across from a foster home, and people thought he was dead. He was blasted on a nice Rx ****tail and looks so withdrawn and strung out, he really looks like a zombie. He had pills, a 18 gram ball of pot, and stolen cell phones. So he went to jail on 2 possession charges until the cell phone owners can be located. But I thought this thread would enjoy my first mj charge in a few years.
Congratulations, you risk your neck to stop people from owning/using plants. I hope you never get hurt over something that most Americans feel is a non issue(i mean that by the way.)

Free your mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #149
Dolomite

Black Belt

Looks like Bob Marley Day is over. Good job guys - you're making the streets safer everyday!

You might see 6 small plants. What I see is 6 infants that won't be mistaken for a frozen pizza by their marihuana addict babysitter.

Last edited by Dolomite; 06-25-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Dolomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #150
nhbbear
Duty Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free your mind View Post
Congratulations, you risk your neck to stop people from owning/using plants. I hope you never get hurt over something that most Americans feel is a non issue(i mean that by the way.)
I don't actually care too much about mj. I found it amusing, though, that it has been a few years since I have actually written up a criminal complaint for it. The guy I arrested is a completely wasted addict-heroin, Rx. He is a criminal, and does criminal acts every single day. would he if her were not an addict? I don't know.

But with him arrested, there are a few less petty crimes being committed, or at least one less person doing them-his girlfriend and friends will still probably break into some cars tonight. I was surprised that he had as much weed on him as he did. He had a felony level(over 15g) but we charged him simple possession.

And, yeah, I kinda hope I don't get hurt over something that stupid as well. This one fell into my lap, all I had to do was supply the funny punchlines to the stuff this goof said.