Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > The War Room

The War Room Gun-toting neocon? Tree-hugging lib? Duke it out in the War Room.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
clmetal
Iced Earth

vCash: 500
Adam Corolla grills Gavin Newsom

LMAO

Old 03-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
zuffa zack**
Banned

Adam Carolla sucks

zuffa zack** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
GhostZ06

Silver Belt

damn he got his ass wooped.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
Purity
Banned

All Newsom had to say is ... ITS THEIR CULTURE. Corolla was being stupid as fuck in this.

It's in an asian's culture to work hard and perform well in school or at the very least commit to their job.

It's in an African Americans culture (lower income african americans) to father multiple babies with multiple women, not go to college, abandon their children, and float from job to job. This is not racism, this is FACT. The man in my AV is a BLACK MAN whom I love ffs. Don't pull that bullshit racism card. These are the facts.

GRANTED, most african americans are born into parts of the country that pull them into these lifestyles, but this can only be an excuse for so long. Many asians are born into poor communities and go on to do very well for themselves.

Purity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
drainbamage

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity View Post
All Newsom had to say is ... ITS THEIR CULTURE. Corolla was being stupid as fuck in this.

It's in an asian's culture to work hard and perform well in school or at the very least commit to their job.

It's in an African Americans culture (lower income african americans) to father multiple babies with multiple women, not go to college, abandon their children, and float from job to job. This is not racism, this is FACT. The man in my AV is a BLACK MAN whom I love ffs. Don't pull that bullshit racism card. These are the facts.

GRANTED, most african americans are born into parts of the country that pull them into these lifestyles, but this can only be an excuse for so long. Many asians are born into poor communities and go on to do very well for themselves.

you know how I tell you're a racist? Because you have to say you're not so many times.

drainbamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #6
WARserra
GMEN > Everyone else

I don't understand why people don't have a checking accounts either. At a local credit union it's free to open a checking account with a 0.05 APY rate.

-Mark Hunt
WARserra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
TheQu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARserra View Post
I don't understand why people don't have a checking accounts either. At a local credit union it's free to open a checking account with a 0.05 APY rate.
Poor people don't have enough to meet the minimum balance or want to pay fees when they have only a few hundred bucks to stick in their account.

TheQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
FitesOvrFiters

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
you know how I tell you're a racist? Because you have to say you're not so many times.
Why does everyone use "racism" when it's not racism, it's bigotry. Racism is the belief the one race is inherently better than another. Asians are good at math, blacks are good at basketball, whites are good at tucking their shirts into their shorts. That's racism.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
FitesOvrFiters

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQu View Post
Poor people don't have enough to meet the minimum balance or want to pay fees when they have only a few hundred bucks to stick in their account.
Most banks will give you a free checking account as long as you direct deposit. Most every job and most government programs will direct deposit. But, yeah, the fees are insane. That's why I don't have a savings account.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #10
HOLA

Brown Belt

vCash: 2061
Adam is a funny fuckin' guy....but he has some serious mommy issues. His mom was an epic liberal hippy, so now to overcompensate due to that, he gets like this. Dude was 30-something and piss poor, he even put his yearly incomes into his book, then he met Jimmy and began to mooch off him. As a result he gets his "yeehaa by my bootstraps" moments while not realizing how big of a portion of his success is flat out luck. He went over a dozen years being piss poor. Some people go 20. Some go 30. Some always are. Throw in a few minor variables into the equation and that could have been him.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/
HOLA is offline   Reply With Quote