Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums (http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing Discussion (http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Evan Boykin busted on Cheaters! (http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1111094)

Jae Gibbz 12-08-2009 08:53 AM

Evan Boykin busted on Cheaters!

well, i was watching the show cheaters on G4 right before i went to sleep last night and this woman caught her boyfriend cheating on her with another woman and the guy turned out to be professional boxer Evan Boykin (who i am unfimiliar with, more of an MMA fan). im not sure if it was an old episode or whatnot but i figured i would post it anyway. is this guy any good?

McDuck** 12-08-2009 09:15 AM

Great thread, TS. Next time I take a dump and I'm reading Ring Magazine, I'll make sure I'll start a thread concerning the bowel movement session because there is some boxing relevance in that I was reading a boxing magazine. :)

pinoy ninja 12-08-2009 09:15 AM

never heard of him.

Jae Gibbz 12-08-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDuck (Post 35091120)
Great thread, TS. Next time I take a dump and I'm reading Ring Magazine, I'll make sure I'll start a thread concerning the bowel movement session because there is some boxing relevance in that I was reading a boxing magazine. :)

lol i think my thread would be a little more relevant than you taking a shit while reading a boxing magazine =P

Mike Mesey 12-08-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDuck (Post 35091120)

Yet you did respond.

zokce 12-08-2009 07:08 PM

The show is set up. The episode where the host was stabbed the doctors where on the news saying no man was stabbed that day that checked in to the hospital. There have been multiple cheaters and people that get cheated on step forth and say they were paid to be on the show.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jae Gibbz 12-08-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zokce (Post 35103674)
The show is set up. The episode where the host was stabbed the doctors where on the news saying no man was stabbed that day that checked in to the hospital. There have been multiple cheaters and people that get cheated on step forth and say they were paid to be on the show.
Posted via Mobile Device

im not doubting you but ive seen dudes scrap on that shit, and seen people ball their eyes out....... they must be some damn good actors then

BR 12-08-2009 07:39 PM

Fast foward to 3:35

YouTube - Cheaters Guy Breaks Girl's Nose

MMAmouse 12-08-2009 07:43 PM

Man, send this shit to the off topic forum.

pinoy ninja 12-08-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zokce (Post 35103674)
Posted via Mobile Device

set up eh?