Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Other > Off-Topic: Bareknuckle Discussion

Off-Topic: Bareknuckle Discussion
Greater leniency on personal attacks. If you don't like atmosphere don't play here.

Old 10-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
LozanoJ1985**
Banned

vCash: 500
I have just discovered the nastiest video in the history of internet

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/s...very-sexy-girl

Old 10-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #2
Munch_Caldwell
Banned

safe for work?

Old 10-13-2006, 08:03 PM   #3
LozanoJ1985**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch_Caldwell
safe for work?
heres a better question is it safe for your conscience??

Old 10-13-2006, 08:04 PM   #4
Haymaker
Pull Shapes

That wasn't so bad. I bet if James Joyce was still alive he'd be into it. Remember the letters he wrote to his wife, Nora? That dude was fucked up.

"You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also." - James Joyce

Sappy slogans all come true.
We forget to feed our fear.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #5
QQ
Banned

Ok, your either 12 yrs old or a retard, I can't decide which one.

Old 10-13-2006, 09:21 PM   #6
explosives
Banned

you are a homosexual?

Old 10-13-2006, 09:57 PM   #7
mr_yamamoto**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
That wasn't so bad. I bet if James Joyce was still alive he'd be into it. Remember the letters he wrote to his wife, Nora? That dude was fucked up.

"You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also." - James Joyce
Ha! I thought I was the only person on this site who knew about that. His letters are funny. He was quite the perv. Finnegans Wake is full of filthy stuff you only get on the 20th or 30th reading. Greatest feat of writing ever. Ellman's biography of him was one of the best literary biographies I've ever read.

War ass-obsessed Joyce!!!

Old 10-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #8
Braziluvr
Banned

Dude, that's just gross. Ban.

Old 10-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
VampireMonk

Black Belt

fwap fwap fwap

Old 10-13-2006, 10:40 PM   #10
JSN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yamamoto
Ha! I thought I was the only person on this site who knew about that. His letters are funny. He was quite the perv. Finnegans Wake is full of filthy stuff you only get on the 20th or 30th reading. Greatest feat of writing ever. Ellman's biography of him was one of the best literary biographies I've ever read.

War ass-obsessed Joyce!!!
WAR joyce greatest english language novelist eva! btw i read this biography of mozart's (soloma) and it had soem of his love letters and they were hilariously similar; stuff like i want you to eat my ass my little shithead" i can't remember the exact phrasing but it was funny shit.