Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Other > Off-Topic: Bareknuckle Discussion

Off-Topic: Bareknuckle Discussion
Greater leniency on personal attacks. If you don't like atmosphere don't play here.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
Rambamatic

vCash:
To All "Meatologists": Buck Angel or Traditional Pre-Op Tranny: Which is More Gay?

Okay, so I'm listening to O & A the other day, and they've got this guy Buck Angel on. Turns out that once upon a time, Buck was a pretty smoking chick (model, actually). Then she became a man. No, big deal, right? Well, she never got rid of her pussy. So, Buck Angel is the reverse trans-sexual: A big, bald, tattooed biker bad-ass with a pussy.

This immediately caused smoke to come out of my ears, so I called a buddy of mine to tell ask him his take. What we came up with is a conundrum for which there is no real answer...only shame and degradation.

So, which is Gayer:

To fuck a pre-op female tranny who looks completely like a dude, BUT who has a pussy is still, internally, biologically, a woman....

OR

To fuck a male pre-op tranny that looks completely like a chick on the outside, but who was born a man, still has a dick, and is still biologically male?

Discuss.

**Edit**

I can't figure out how to load an image on here....so I'll include a link to the Buck Angel website:

http://www.buckangel.com/gallery/index.html

Last edited by Rambamatic; 01-31-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 AM   #2
olram30
Banned

vCash: 500
no pics???
quit flooding the front page with your bull shit

Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 AM   #3
Cool Hand Luke

yes?

Hercules ---> Herr kühles Eis ---> Mr. Cool Ice
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
KnockoutsGalore

Red Belt

vCash: 50
How many front page threads are you shooting for? Jesus, give it a rest... really... please...

Old 01-31-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
Rambamatic

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockoutsGalore View Post
How many front page threads are you shooting for? Jesus, give it a rest... really... please...
Actually, this is directed at the "Meatologists" who claim that you must embrace the tranny....

I'm not into trannies, but this presented a cool kind of conundrum that I thought would be perfect for the OT Meatologists.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:05 PM   #6
Meaty Portion
Banned

Hmmm. This will require much consultation among the clergy. Where's ArmySuperman when you need him?

Old 01-31-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
KnockoutsGalore

Red Belt

vCash: 50
No, it is now that you edited it so you can try to justify a bullshit thread populating the front page. Just let it die...

Old 01-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #8
traumacharmer
Banned

Shall we talk it over amongst ourselves as a group before we release an answer??

Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
Rambamatic

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockoutsGalore View Post
No, it is now that you edited it so you can try to justify a bullshit thread populating the front page. Just let it die...
You know, I supported you when you were all over here about your fucking testicular cancer. This is much more entertaining than that.

Dude, the test was wrong....you really do have testicular cancer....you just got a false negative. Only now, they're not going to catch it until it's late stage....

Too bad.

How those kidneys feel, tough guy?

Last edited by Rambamatic; 01-31-2008 at 02:20 PM.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:11 PM   #10
Meaty Portion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by traumacharmer View Post
Shall we talk it over amongst ourselves as a group before we release an answer??
Definitely, although after some research I'm leaning to the Buck Angel scenario as being gayer.