Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
Linkuei
"Link, Linkage, Mr Linkovich, and Linky

vCash: 500
Is your Wife/Girlfriend Open minded, Semi-open, or Prude in the bedroom?

I'll try to keep this as clean as possible..

My Wife is Pretty open minded about our sex life. We have tried almost everything to role playing, video and pictures, Voyeurism, multiple position and trying to find another girl. Only thing she isn't willing to do is drink the milk (if you know what I mean...) our sex life is pretty good and she is a freak in the bed. can't get any better than that.

Just wondering what type of girl the guys have in sherdog. Are you guys satisfied in the bedroom, Semi satisfied and wish she would do more, or have a dead fish....

Blitz online little bro

One of the three Soul brotha Mods (CHL + Lethal + Link)

Chocolate Knight
Linkuei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
weich

Red Belt

Open minded and awesome. No extra girl but she will drink the milk and I prefer it that way.

weich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
JUST BLEED

vCash:
My wife shows me her butthole on command.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
Linkuei

Quote:
Originally Posted by weich View Post
Open minded and awesome. No extra girl but she will drink the milk and I prefer it that way.
Lucky bastards

Its sucks because I was with 3 girls before that that did it but she comes along and says "No way"

Now I'm never going to experiance that again...

Blitz online little bro

Chocolate Knight
Old 09-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
ChinBo37

Black Belt

I can get the milk drinking but not the butt, although I havnt pushed for it too much.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
Linkuei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
I can get the milk drinking but not the butt, although I havnt pushed for it too much.
She doesn't mind the back door or fiddling with it at all. just nothing going in the mouth. weird...

Blitz online little bro

Chocolate Knight
Old 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
ivandrago805

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkuei View Post
I'll try to keep this as clean as possible..

My Wife is Pretty open minded about our sex life. We have tried almost everything to role playing, video and pictures, Voyeurism, multiple position and trying to find another girl. Only thing she isn't willing to do is drink the milk (if you know what I mean...) our sex life is pretty good and she is a freak in the bed. can't get any better than that.

Just wondering what type of girl the guys have in sherdog. Are you guys satisfied in the bedroom, Semi satisfied and wish she would do more, or have a dead fish....

with mine its pretty much the opposite, she loves to eat my load but wont do it in the ass although i dont really mind. Ive never asked for role playing or any of that shit either because i couldn't careless about it. the freakiest position weve done is 69 i guess..

UFC 113 av bet w/ Kidcanada: Daley over Kos

sig date: 9/09 wont take it down for 2 years
ivandrago805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #8
oFUNGUSo

Red Belt

meh. my wife is kind of reserved, but she rarley denys me secks, and she will allways bend over, which is whats most important to me. i cant complaint realy.

she will also do the reverse cowgirl for me pretty often, thats when im being a 'good boy'

oFUNGUSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #9
ChinBo37

Black Belt

I had a GF for 5 years that didnt even give head. God it was a nightmare.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #10
bunzo7

Brown Belt

i lost my virginity to my friends gf in a dressing room and we ended up together..shes my ex now..anyways..we had some good times at other dressing rooms..we also did it in every room of my place and hers even our parents beds hahaha

i remember my friend was over at my place and my mom was also home..my ex gf and i were going at it on my bed while he was on the computer and on look out..we also had good times at my other friends house while his family was home upstairs and also at the movie theater, school, in the backyard of a house for sale, in stairwells of my apt. bldg., in public garages etc.

i loved it when she would dress up for me..it was great..i even put a dog collar on her and leash..we also tried double vag with her vibrator..good times