Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
Michael Davis
Professional Fighter

vCash: 500
Teen Pregnancy Stories....Neighbor 's 13 Year Old is Seven Months!

What is a crazy teen pregnancy that you know of or been around.

My Neighbor 's daughter who is Thirteen is seven months prago!!!

she was able to hide it for that long, thats insane. But yeah the kid who got her pragent is only 14 years old, thats insane if you ask me. Damn her parents are mad , everyone told me they just thought she was getting fat lol kinda made me laugh, crazy stuff, man what an event filled week for me. She claimed they only had sex once what is hard to belive but if they did what a horrible way to lose your virginity, you will not forget it haha.

Any stories?

Kids these days

"I was stopped afterward, but even if I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me.
Shinya F***ing Aoki
Michael Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
clindecamp18

Green Belt

all i can say is damnnnn!

Old 09-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
TheWalrus
Banned

"oops"

TheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
crooked

Blue Belt

yeah my sister had her first baby at 15 i think. its funny cuz my neice is like 2 years younger then me.

crooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
KicDaKitty

Brown Belt

I had a 14 year old come into the emergency room I work at complaining about stomach pain. She was at traige and they were asking her the basic questions and asking her what kind of pain it was. She said "I feel alot of pressure" so they asked her if there was any way she was pregnant. She said "no, Ive never had sex" and they kept asking her and she kept denying it so they bring in the back to one of my rooms.

She is moaning and groaning in pain so I had her lay on her back and I was going to help her put a johnny on and when she laid down her legs opened (she was wearing a skirt) I saw the babies head.

She ending up having a healthy 8lbs baby girl, and to this day still claims she never had sex.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
Altephor

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KicDaKitty View Post
I had a 14 year old come into the emergency room I work at complaining about stomach pain. She was at traige and they were asking her the basic questions and asking her what kind of pain it was. She said "I feel alot of pressure" so they asked her if there was any way she was pregnant. She said "no, Ive never had sex" and they kept asking her and she kept denying it so they bring in the back to one of my rooms.

She is moaning and groaning in pain so I had her lay on her back and I was going to help her put a johnny on and when she laid down her legs opened (she was wearing a skirt) I saw the babies head.

She ending up having a healthy 8lbs baby girl, and to this day still claims she never had sex.

That's Jesus, what are you doing!?

Old 09-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #7
nemesis42

Blue Belt

She's mexican she just has to be am I right???

Old 09-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
nemesis42

Blue Belt

She's mexican she just has to be am I right???

Old 09-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #9
ShogunOOORAH
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KicDaKitty View Post

She is 14. Probably got raped by her dad or something. Not something Id want to tell someone about.

ShogunOOORAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
gsp12

Brown Belt

Is she giving the sucker up?

gsp12 is offline   Reply With Quote