Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
realcheeze**
Banned

vCash: 500
Get Rid of Bitch Tits.

I know this isnt a body building forum, Im just lookin for some advice. I don't know if this is the right place to post, so if a mod wants to move it feel free to do so. About 4 months ago I took this drug for my hair and I start noticing my chest was gettin weird, my nutz got a bit smaller and i would snap at every little thing. So i researched online and it turns out this is common sideeffect, this drug blocks test from convertin to Dht so u end up havin 10% more test in ure body. It feels like there is a littel wet sponge under the lipple area. I went back to the doctor about 2months ago and she said to stop takin this and should go away. There might be a small change that i can't notice but i still have this. I know this is common with roid abusers or those who not know how to use it, so i want to know how those pple deal with it without surgery in a safe way. Im fuken pissed and I dont want to see a doctor again cus it seems like all they know how to do these days is sell drugs.

realcheeze** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Crono7
Jones #1 P4P GOAT

surgery gets rid of it, my buddy had it done

Crono7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
JSN
Banned

first let me start with a question:

are you carrying body fat?

estrogen binds with fat cells, so any estrogen (or progresterine, for that matter)-related side effects are going to be amplified by your body fat levels.

your best bet for a drug treatment is letrozole (femera). you can buy it online from various companies as a "research chemical," but i don't know where to get it anymore. you should ask around at a bodybuilding forum or two, and don't take anything from lion research (he's a scammer).

you need to run it at 1.5mg a day until the shit goes away, and then slowly taper off by .25 mg increments, like 1.0mg for 2 days, then .75 mg's for 2 days, and so on until you're back at .25 mg's, then do that for a couple days, then skip a day, then run .25mg again, then nothing. if you don't get results from 1.5mg's, bump it up to 2.5 mg's, and same rules apply for tapering.

if that doesn't do anything, nothing will. any more letro would be worthless, and doses at 5.0mg or more can damage your kidneys (i would never fuck with anything over 2.5mg's/day)

JSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
SAKUZA

Purple Belt

yup or just workin out a lot

Old 01-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
sewkuju
Banned

I think that fat generally redistrubutes by itsef, thus you should not have to exercise to get rid of these things as once your hormones get back to base you should readjust. However fat is lost in the same pattern it is put on, ie if you've gained some weight and got "tits" at the same time then losing wieght should cause you to lose them. Peace

sewkuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #6
w0cyru01

Purple Belt

Gyno?

Surgery

Old 01-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
JSN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewkuju View Post
I think that fat generally redistrubutes by itsef, thus you should not have to exercise to get rid of these things as once your hormones get back to base you should readjust. However fat is lost in the same pattern it is put on, ie if you've gained some weight and got "tits" at the same time then losing wieght should cause you to lose them. Peace
fat will not redistribute itself, and if it's actual breast tissue, reducing body fat will only reduce it by giving it less material to bind with the female hormones.

however, all males carry a little bit of breast tissue, so if you have body fat and then cut down the gyno could be unnoticeable. the way to tell breast tissue from body fat is it will be harder and sensitive to the touch.

aslo- don't play with your nipples! repeatedly touching them increases progresterone activity. you need to feel them to see if they contain breast tissue, but don't do it obsessively.

JSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #8
realcheeze**
Banned

well i was 260 and now im 215 in 4months, i gained muschle too. I had boobs from fat but now it is different boobs. There is something else under the nipple and the nipples are bigger and more pointy. So i think i have the gyno thing, i heard u cant get rid of that by excersise but then when you look at girls that play sports like soccer, basketball they are usually flat, so even if there is breast tissue it should decrease with excersize. I also heard bodybuilders take something that blocks estrogen, but some pple said it could cause you to become sterile. Also what about this stuff http://www.gynexin.net/

realcheeze** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:33 PM   #9
Lusst

Red Belt

Can you post pictures of said nipples?

St. Wilhelm's member #00003

"Weak and stupid is a different species from the rest of us, hence, it's not cannibalism...it's Darwinism."

- Urban
Lusst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #10
saskplifter

vCash:
tamoxifen might help
if it doesnt only thing you can do is surgery